snk fighters on 360.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
any one up for some snk fighters on the 360?

my gt-sotv

jericho_mpm

New Challenger
I have every snk game for 360.

I mainly play Neogeo battle colo anyone can find me in player match i normally burn it 4hrs a day but i'll play anything to reason i don't mind.

GT is called - Online Can Dead.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'll play any of the SNK fighters on the 360. Mainly playing SamShoII and FFS but will play any of them. GT: The Sazae

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
I am down too.

I will play SSII,FFS,Garou,KOF 98 and 2k2

:)

I do not have NGBC. :(

:buttrock:

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
sond lads, milkman i think ive got you on my friends list already but ive never played with you.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I'm on xbox live and would love more competition! My gamertag - cyriades

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
i want a 360 so's i can PLAAAAAAAAAAY!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I got 'em all. GT is wataru3THIRTY.

If you shoot me an add request, Plz mention your ng.com handle in the message.

Thx.

AcidGlow

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Controller response is so horrible in all SNK games ported to xbox live.. I tried kof98 UM.. I wanted to like it but special moves were so unresponsive.. then I tried 2002.. same shit.. then I tried the demo on NGBC... cause I SO wanted this game.. guess what?.. bad controller response... =( I was so let down by SNK that I no longer bother buying their xbox ported games. Only one I bought was 98Um and I never play it anymore. I'd rather just emulate these games on pc with kaillera and use my PS2 controller.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Necro post for the not so win. :snack:

I can understand the hate for SNK's XBLA netcode, but I've had some good matches on 98 and 2002. I'd love to match up against some ng.com peeps! :-J

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Ha! I had sent you an XBL request and it sat there for 2 weeks I figured you moved on.. LOL!

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Yeah, I actually need to log onto xbox live more frequently too, haha :hammer:

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Now that I have my X Arcade stick I'll be logging onto live a lot more. gt - cyriades

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Now that I have my X Arcade stick I'll be logging onto live a lot more. gt - cyriades

I mean it in the nicest way, but good luck with that. I hated my X-Aracade pretty much out of the box. Too tall and pokey to put in your lap, yet too short to play crosslegged on the floor. I dunno why they insisted on manufacturing their own sticks and buttons. I never had a gripe with the buttons but the stick was crap. I'd swap it out with a Happ or a Eurostick if I were you.

http://www.lizardlick.com/IL_c_149.html

Personally, I can play pretty much just as well on my Hori DOA4 stick (that everybody likes to bag on), as I can with my Neo stick.