nerdy jack 0 lanterns?

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,

The result of me making a jack o lantern and trying out windows movie maker at the same time :)

akumaolantern3.jpg

and my other one that turned out better from a few years back

Anyone else do anything similar? even if its not nerdy.... as long as its cool I'd like to see :)

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Pretty cool stuff! That Akuma pumpkin is my favorite of the two—I think if you could have incorporated some thin pumpkin slices, inside Ryu’s outline, to give some form to his clothing, it’d have given him more definition. Excellent and creative work!

I sometimes contemplate doing some creative Jack O’Lantern sculpting Halloween time, but haven’t really done any since I was in my early teens. I guess the main turnoff for me is that the sculpture isn’t permanent (pumpkins rot)—if I’m going to spend hours making something, I want it to last for some time.

I saw some really wicked sculpted pumpkins on the news/entertainment program Sunday Morning.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
thanks man, yeah I've seen people do some ridiculous stuff with pumpkins but I try to keep it basic, not exactly a super talented artist over here :).

about the rotting, yeah when you make alot of small details in the cuts it looks like shit in only a day. the pumpkin was in the garbage before Halloween even came around :(