Replacement Labels

mikemann

Quiz Detective
I realize I'm bumping a major necro post here, but I'm looking for the same thing. I've poked around the usual places - southtown, jasens, google, etc. Can't seem to find anything.

Would like to put a new label on my Gladiator cart. Wondering if anyone knows of good scans or a source for replacements.

NeoField

Rugal's Thug
I would love to get one for my King of Monsters cart, bought it cheap and the label is butchered... get what you pay for

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I would love to get one for my King of Monsters cart, bought it cheap and the label is butchered... get what you pay for

For MVS, download it off Jamma Nation X then print on label paper.

I'd be interested in some scans of PGM labels, my demon front is currently naked.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
For MVS, download it off Jamma Nation X then print on label paper.

I'd be interested in some scans of PGM labels, my demon front is currently naked.

Same. My Demon Front has transparent tape all over in order to keep it in place. It's a mess.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The glue they used for the labels is terribad, that's why you see most of them taped up.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It's stupid to tape them when you can glue them back on. The 3M spray glue or even a plain old glue stick works well.