Can someone here help me restore a mini marquee?

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
I'm usually pretty good when it comes to photoshopping stuff, but this one is a bit more difficult for me. I'm trying to re-do the Bust-A-Move Again mini marquee. The problem is I've only been able to find a very low-res version of it, and using the artwork found in it has proven extremely difficult to reproduce. This specific graphic is the one in question:

v6lxzp.png

and this is the mini marquee itself (though most of it I've already redone):

Bust_a_Move_again_1.jpg

Can someone take this little guy and enhance (read: enlarge) him in any way so I could finish up the repro mini marquee? I can make the image larger no problem, but just resizing it will obviously look like butt.

Edit- Or if someone knows where I could find a larger scan of the original mini marquee that would save me a lot of trouble too. Just a quick note, it has to be the original - not "Bust-A-Move Again EX". Thanks again.

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I believe I can swing that....Will make me fire up the ole scanner quicker than I normally would. I don't own the marquee but that same image is on the bezel sticker. Give me till tonight or wee hours.
BB

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Of course I'll post it up here for everyone to use once I finish woopin the shoop.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
If you need a large,clear scan of the logo just lmk.. I should have done that but I didn't think of it... <sigh>:oh_no:

EDIT Logo added.:buttrock:
BB

Last edited: