Quake is life is cool

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Not Quake but made by the CPM guys, more Quake than QC *shudders* will ever be.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Wrath a new game from 3D Realms using the Quake 1 engine.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I just want to say, I still love this thread. Thank you for continuing to post new content. I also don't want to derail, but I want to play dusk so much. I'm trying to buy a decent laptop soon so hopefully I can play a lot of these new games released on antiquated engines.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
^Immer vorvärts!

I don't usually care for q2 tricking but this is great, also, how good have they gotten it to look.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Zitface tdm power of yore, remastered for your viewing pleasure; What was old will be made new again:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I played Quake 3 again over the past couple of weeks. There are a ton of servers on the master list but... very few actual players. There are two types of servers I came across.
- 2 bots with more bots in spectator mode
- 2 bots with 10-50 people in spectator mode

That second one is the weird one. If you join, you are auto-spectate. I joined a few of them and none of them had actual people playing, all "players" were actually bots. No one was talking in the public console. Some of these servers have up to 60 people in them, not playing, and the servers have names like XXX or DL, etc.

There are some regular servers that still run, that have either 0 bots (old servers) or the 2-4 bots (vogon and a51). I was spoiled my first day I played, where I found 2 active vogon servers to play in. The next day I played, those didn't have actual people and that was when I found a51 had bots in it.