SNK VS CAPCOM CHAOS SHOCK INSERT DOWNLOAD NOW

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Looks good, especially the back cover is cool. Personally, I would prefer if there were less characters on the front cover.

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
That's really impressive! I agree though, less characters on the front might be better. Also, Ryu seems to dominate artwork too much. Maybe use Ken instead?

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
That looks amazing.

You can barely make Vega out of Ryu's arm. Or I need glasses....

Sagat looks really tiny to be infront of Dan. Maybe put him behind Dan to keep the proportion?

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Very nice design.

If you replaced Kyo with Terry and separated the characters on the front a little more, maybe took a couple out, I'd consider printing this and using it as my AES insert:)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the kudos guys.
Yeah, I love it. Will take a hard look at that Sagat proportion thngy..
EDIT: It's fine as they are on different planes...Sagat is clearly taller than Dan and his frame is not really huge. If you compare the two in the game the proportion look similar.
Love this game btw.
BB

That looks amazing.

You can barely make Vega out of Ryu's arm. Or I need glasses....

Sagat looks really tiny to be infront of Dan. Maybe put him behind Dan to keep the proportion?

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Kyo is basically looking at Ryu from your viewpoint.That image of Ryu is in Kyo's mind's eye while the others are closing in from behind.
BB

That's really impressive! I agree though, less characters on the front might be better. Also, Ryu seems to dominate artwork too much. Maybe use Ken instead?

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
BB don't forget to put a space after the comma. Sorry ocd moment

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I think it's cool, only thing is Akuma's knee is in front of Ryu's face. I think it would look better behind his head. I also second what Supa said about Vega.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
@ Jag-Master:
I am working on that now. Thank you for catching it.

I think it's cool, only thing is Akuma's knee is in front of Ryu's face. I think it would look better behind his head. I also second what Supa said about Vega.
That image of Ryu is through Kyo's eye's. Mr. Karate and Akuma are opposing each other and Vega was placed there on purpose(let's call it an Easter egg). I believe the front cover represents the fgame perfectly SNK vs CAPCOM CHAOS thus the design.
I should have available for DL by Wednesday.Then I can finally start work on that MPE.
Thanks
BB

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Looks great to me as-is, graphic-design-wise. I don't think there are too many characters on the front. This is probably just a psychological thing, but I like to see more text on the back of a box (a short blurb what the game is about, it's features, etc.)--when I'm looking at games in the store I always flip 'em over to read all that junk.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Thank you.
I went with aesthetics all the way on this one and included the text that is truly relevant. Everything else was a blurb of system play or anticipation hype.
The screen capture were doing nothing for me either.
For those of you in the know about this game,enjoy the aesthetics for those of you who don't know ,aesthetics and intrigue.
SNK VS CAPCOM CHAOS SHOCKbox FINAL PREVIEW

I will be uploading the image on my page. It is a PDF @ 1.59 MB.I placed a very light border around it that should not be cut into.
BB

Looks great to me as-is, graphic-design-wise. I don't think there are too many characters on the front. This is probably just a psychological thing, but I like to see more text on the back of a box (a short blurb what the game is about, it's features, etc.)--when I'm looking at games in the store I always flip 'em over to read all that junk.