Some of my tunes....

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Good stuff, bro. I wish I had your guitar collection :(

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I wish I still had it. I've thinned out the herd over the past year. Of all the ones I've sold the 2 I regret are my Gibson Gothic Explorer and Flying V. 2 of the best guitars I've ever had.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Hah, right? My biggest guitar selling regret is my Hamer (no idea the model number). It had 29 frets, played like a dream, and I sold it to buy Neo Geo stuff. FML :( I'll never find another guitar like that.

Michael Yagami

I sold off my Explorer and V to buy Neo gear as well.

What the fuck was I thinking?

What the fuck?

Side note, I've always wanted to try out a Hamer.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
good shit man... Do you play all the instruments and what are you using to mix everything? I especially liked Your Plague and Meat....

I like that everything is really varied in terms of taste and style-- what would you consider some of your influences? You a fan of Bloodbath and/or Gordion Knot by chance?

Michael Yagami

good shit man... Do you play all the instruments and what are you using to mix everything? I especially liked Your Plague and Meat....

I like that everything is really varied in terms of taste and style-- what would you consider some of your influences? You a fan of Bloodbath and/or Gordion Knot by chance?

Thanks man.

For better or worse I'm playing everything on those tracks except the drums. I use Fruity Loops and Cool Edit Pro to put my beats together. I use an M Audio Fast Track USB interface to line in and Cool Edit Pro to record and mix.

I like a lot of different styles of music but at my core I'm a punk rock kid that got into metal and just started absorbing everything else I could along the way. Way too many influences to name them all but Glenn Danzig has been a HUGE influence on me as have Metallica and Megadeth.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
For Carol of the Bells I wish the volume level of the guitar with distortion was louder. Can you boost it by about 2db?

Michael Yagami

For Carol of the Bells I wish the volume level of the guitar with distortion was louder. Can you boost it by about 2db?

The distortion track definitely ended up getting buried. I need to get a decent pair of near field studio monitors so I can get my mixes sorted out. Mixing on PC speakers just doesn't get it done.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Dude that mix would rock so hard if that track was just a bit louder. The playing is awesome just the volume is too low for my tastes. If you ever boost the volume let me know asap as I want to hear it.

Michael Yagami

I'll mess around with the session tomorrow and see how it sounds.

Just so I know, are you talking about the lead distortion track, the rhythm distortion track or all of it?