Hello to all

Mindl3ss

n00b
Figure I would get my post count started over here with this one.

I'm up in Washington state. Been collecting arcades for a little less than a year (although I've owned machines on and off for the last four or five years)

My Neo Geo is a dedicated 6 slot cabinet. It's a project right now. Only thing I'm missing are the monitor and the marquee (someone wanna help me out with that?)

Other than the arcade, I have a Neo Geo Pocket Color. Only have one game, however. I picked it up when I was in Japan a few years ago.
I've been collecting other consoles for many years, and have a pretty good selection.

I'll be browsing a lot, looking for parts and games. If anyone has a six slot marquee they would let go, please, PM me. I'll check pretty regularly.

Jobbox

n00b
Hey. I'm in Washington, too--up in Redmond.

On a whim, I recently picked up a two-slot cab...and I love it!

I wish I could help you with your parts. Anyway--good luck!

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Welcome.
The tech, arcade and neo sales forums are your best bets.

Mindl3ss

n00b
Thanks for everyone. I guess I have to wait to post wanted ads. I've been a member for a while, but haven't posted, just lurked a bit.

Jobbox, is your two slot a mini, or the full size? My ideal machine is a mini two slot. I would trade all the six slot stuff I have (including motherboard) for one.

sry to thread-jack

Anyone know why I cant PM people and why I cant start my own thread?

Ive posted 7times or so, and nothing is showing up

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
To get your post count up you have to post in the general sections like news,general or unrealated not just in the sales section :).
Oh and welcome aboard peeps :mr_t:

Anselm

Camel Slug
sry to thread-jack

Anyone know why I cant PM people and why I cant start my own thread?

Ive posted 7times or so, and nothing is showing up

There is a hard to find rule about not being able to post for the first 30 days or so of your account existence. I've tried to get them to clearly state this in some "new to the forums" guide for people but I don't think they care to explain it. It drove me nuts as well.

~Anselm~

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Hi new guys.. welcome!

it's not as bad here as it is trying to get into the sale area of SRK...jeeze.. I have had an account there since August of 2009... but I don't post there.

To sell something there you have to be a member for at least 6 months AND have over 50 posts.