Semi New -- Greetings from 2D Master--

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Hi, I've been on the forums for a wee bit of time, I've posted very little, but there is no denying that this place is the place to go, if you wanna buy Neo stuff.

A little about me:

I got into playing the Neo in the early 90's, when I was in elementary school. I used to play both SS2 and FF2 at my local pizza place and at a Circle K near my home. I remember being impressed at the vivid colors and detailed graphics of Neo-Geo games. I went to arcades a lot as a kid (back when arcades were common), but Neo Geo games always stood out to me. Once all the arcades died out I got into PC gaming (hence the avy and sig). I was a big Apogee (props to you if you know them) fan, and eventually got way into 90's PC games.

I've always been a semi-casual gamer, hence gaming never really dominated my life and I loss track of it during my teenage years, and eventually forgot all about the Neo. Fast forward to college... once and awhile I used to go to my University pool room, which had arcade cabs. They had a 4 slot Neo-Geo cab, with SS2,SS4, Bust a move again and Shock Troopers (I remember this cab well). Anyways to make a long story short, seeing / playing this cab re-kindled my interest in the Neo-Geo, and nearly 20 years after seeing a Neo-Geo, I start collecting pieces of my childhood I thought were lost forever.

I’ll openly admit that collecting Neo-Geo is new to me. I hope to learn from all the vets. Great to be here.

Last edited:

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Welcome.

2D can still hold its' own in a world of multi Ds.

astar617

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I was a big Apogee (props to you if you know them) fan, and eventually got way into 90's PC games.
Heh, I broke back out the full version of "Raptor: Call of the Shadows" just the other day. :D Downloading the 1st few shareware levels via dialup BBS FTW!

Welcome.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Heh, I broke back out the full version of "Raptor: Call of the Shadows" just the other day. :D Downloading the 1st few shareware levels via dialup BBS FTW!

Welcome.

Hahaha I still have full versions of Wolfenstein 3d, Monster Bash and Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, all on 3.5'' disk. :loco: Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome.

2D can still hold its' own in a world of multi Ds.

Ahmen to that! Thank you for the welcome. BTW, nice sig, Leon: The Professional is an absolute classic.

Last edited: