Super Street Fighter 4 Portable

vgg

Quiz Detective
I've been playing fighting games for 20 years now, but due to a busy schedule slowed down the last 5 years.
Should I buy SSF4 on the 360 now, or should I wait for the 3DS version? I travel a lot and think a portable version is great, especialy with the dumb TV tax in the UK. but would it be on par with the 360 version?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Skip all versions, they are extremely frustrating even with the utmost of patience and combine the dumbest aspects of a historically amazing formula.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
You take this game way too seriously to say something like that.

Reality Check

World Hero
Recording to Ono the 3DS version will be a perfect port. It suddenlt looks the part from the screens

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I still like it :) if you are interested in the game definitely get the console version first, its likely cheaper... supports TV's and arcade sticks :)

the 3ds version will be a neat gimmick and fucking awesome if alot of people have them. but its street fighter, will always be best on a tv/cab with a arcade stick and your opponent sitting next to you talking shit.

Another great reason for getting the console version would be that most of your opponents on 3ds will have played the shit out of the game and have a huge advantage, playing nothing but more experienced players is very disheartening and will probably cut your experience short.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Sensitivity at its finest...
Sure, you know the game better than anyone else. You are such an expert tourney pro.:rolleyes:

I've placed top 5 in a real event in a game that's hard as fuck to win any matches in. Where are your results to come out of the blue and claim high authority on any subject? Also, who the hell are you, I haven't seen you on this site?

How's that career been after mad tv?

Stuart989

I've placed top 5 in a real event in a game that's hard as fuck to win any matches in. Where are your results to come out of the blue and claim high authority on any subject? Also, who the hell are you, I haven't seen you on this site?

How's that career been after mad tv?

Is that supposed to impress me? I am sure that after a while, more people would take notice. LOL. BTW, I have never claimed any high authority. Just pointing out your sensitivity. The guy just wants to know which version to pick up, and there you go, trying to force your butthurt opinion on something unrelated to the topic. It is also funny that you claim that you no longer take the game seriously some time back when you still clearly do.:lolz:

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
the 3ds version will be a neat gimmick and fucking awesome if alot of people have them. but its street fighter, will always be best on a tv/cab with a arcade stick and your opponent sitting next to you telegraphing his terrible tactic of mashing out 360s to try to dragon punch/t.hawk/random ultra to win.

Fixed.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Is that supposed to impress me? I am sure that after a while, more people would take notice. LOL. BTW, I have never claimed any high authority. Just pointing out your sensitivity. The guy just wants to know which version to pick up, and there you go, trying to force your butthurt opinion on something unrelated to the topic. It is also funny that you claim that you no longer take the game seriously some time back when you still clearly do.:lolz:

Actually, you sarcastically questioned his experience with the game in regards to a tournament setting. He only told you of his experience because you invited the response. LWK is a solid player, and while I may not agree with his taste for the game, I'll never question his reasons. You're really out of your element in this argument.

Stuart989

Actually, you sarcastically questioned his experience with the game in regards to a tournament setting. He only told you of his experience because you invited the response. LWK is a solid player, and while I may not agree with his taste for the game, I'll never question his reasons. You're really out of your element in this argument.

That doesn't mean that he could try to sway someone's decision on what version to buy just because he doesn't like some aspects of the game due to his "oh-so-great" experience.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Too many people on the internet can't seem to understand what an opinion is - if you want citations for everything, go troll wikipedia.

OP asked for a suggestion, one was delivered and now some individuals are turning it into "Citation Need, or I wins lolzlolzlolz! Screw the original purpose of this thread!"

So dumb. So very very dumb.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
That doesn't mean that he could try to sway someone's decision on what version to buy just because he doesn't like some aspects of the game due to his "oh-so-great" experience.

Read the post above mine. You won't last long on this site if your panties twist because of an opinion.

Stuart989

Tell that to the most sensitive gamer on this site, lwk. His panties twist, and he makes paragraphs if he hates something about any game no matter how minor it may be.
:lol:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
On this site, you'll be respected for being passionate about video games over complaining about an opinion. I refuse to believe you're as stupid as you're presenting yourself to be. There's still hope for you.

Stuart989

On this site, you'll be respected for being passionate about video games over complaining about an opinion. I refuse to believe you're as stupid as you're presenting yourself to be. There's still hope for you.

Big difference between being passionate and being plain sensitive.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Big difference between being passionate and being plain sensitive.

Which one are you?

You have yet to come up with any opinion of your own for the topic at hand. That nixes Passionate about the game.

You do seem to be going a bit off the deep end for no clear reason. That's pretty sensitive.

And you seem to be cluttering threads with pointless chatter, not making any relevant contribution and sniping semantics to create sub-topics out of rather than address the OP's question.

Troll test passed.

Stuart989

Which one are you?

You have yet to come up with any opinion of your own for the topic at hand. That nixes Passionate about the game.

You do seem to be going a bit off the deep end for no clear reason. That's pretty sensitive.

And you seem to be cluttering threads with pointless chatter, not making any relevant contribution and sniping semantics to create sub-topics out of rather than address the OP's question.

Troll test passed.

Did I hit a nerve? You seem sensitive about what I post, and you call me sensitive over LWK's posts. If I am a "troll", why do you keep struting for me like a puppet?

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Did I hit a nerve? You seem sensitive about what I post, and you call me sensitive over LWK's posts. If I am a "troll", why do you keep struting for me like a puppet?

Strutting is spelled with two T's.

Everyone here is sensitive, I guess. I'm going to go get some kleenex and watch the latest Drew Barrymore flick. Whatever.

Stuart989

Strutting is spelled with two T's.

Everyone here is sensitive, I guess. I'm going to go get some kleenex and watch the latest Drew Barrymore flick. Whatever.

So you are some spelling police on an internet message board? This isn't a spelling class, dork. This just keeps getting more hilarious. Keep dancing some more.

Last edited: