Another FNG

Hit Man X

n00b
Greetings all,

I am new to this site. Been lurking on and off for a while, finally decided to join.

Bought my AES Gold back in the mid 90s, 94-96 I suppose. First game was Art of Fighting 2. :) Most of my other games were purchased at a big electronics retailer called Incredible Universe here in DFW, TX area that were closing them out before they eventually folded and became Fry's Electronics. I suppose I have about 12 games now.

Crazy pricing $7-100 for most games. Yes, $7. I remember paying $7 for my Fatal Fury Special, it was the store's demo. I bought what I could as at that point in my life I was not well off... I mean what teenage punk is independently wealthy at that point? :tickled:

I paid about $60 for Windjammers there, excellent game BTW. About the same for Spinmaster. Received Aggressors of Dark Kombat as a gift. Found King of The Monsters and The Super Spy at some surplus electronic/computer store. The games used to just show up at the damnest places for sale. :D I recall paying about $30 for Blue's Journey (not the best game, but hey... I bought it new at a store!)

At times I have put the machine away for years as I had something new, then have come back to it for more fun. Ordered a memory card from SNK at one point too that I still have in my possession. Lost a few pieces over the years to my games (one box, one insert, a few manuals), but I guess that happens to us all.

Anyway, enough rambling... glad to be here. :)

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
It is a pleasure to have you here at the forums. Stick around and enjoy yourself, dude!

Richter

n00b
Hi there!

I'm new to the forum too. I wanted to post a new topic to introduce myself, but I guess I'm not allowed to do so yet...

Anyways, welcome to you :)