new to the boards

Hello everyone. I'm new as well..can't wait to be able to post some questions as i'd love to be able to some answers.

When i was younger the Neo Geo AES was the holy grail of video game consoles. No one i knew has one but everyone who played video games knew about them.

It's great to know that there is a following for them as there was limited information about them before the internet during my childhood days.

Hopefully access will get granted so we can all join the fun.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Hello everyone. I'm new as well..can't wait to be able to post some questions as i'd love to be able to some answers.

When i was younger the Neo Geo AES was the holy grail of video game consoles. No one i knew has one but everyone who played video games knew about them.

It's great to know that there is a following for them as there was limited information about them before the internet during my childhood days.

Hopefully access will get granted so we can all join the fun.

Howdy buddy and welcome aboard :)

HalfEmpty

n00b
heyy folks. new guy, hailing from the RDST, finally decided to join this drama club.

I'll wait out the restrictions patiently and until then probably shout at u guys on the IRC now and again. see u guys on the flipside and I look forward to postin for real

:downb::hcb::downf::C:

Shagroth

n00b
I too am on probation. I just bought a Neo Geo 4-slot last week and I am super excited! I looking forward to being able to post in the market section.

This thread was helpful -- thanks!

cybersp78

n00b
I agree this thread was very helpful. I was wondering why I couldn't pm someone. i guess i should have checked here first.

SteveTren

Seriously: Screw this guy.
How long does it take before one can send PM's? Seems I am stuck with restrictions.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
It varies bud, usually about the 2 week/20 post mark the mods notice and all is well.
Welcome to the boards :)

Hey folks. Another new recruit here, just cutting my teeth on the posting until I get full privileges. These boards are notorious, but I'm really looking forward to learning more and sharing the passion for this awesome platform.

cybersp78

n00b
Are we also restricted from leaving feedback for members until we reach that 20 post/2 week limit? I was able to complete a good transaction with a member here and it still says I don't have permission to leave feedback.

Are we also restricted from leaving feedback for members until we reach that 20 post/2 week limit? I was able to complete a good transaction with a member here and it still says I don't have permission to leave feedback.

Not sure what the exact "turn around" time is on being able to post, but I was cleared the day after I posted here. Hang in there, it'll happen.

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Hi, all.

New to the boards myself (well, I lurk a lot). Was hoping to make a thread about a Craigslist find I am considering. Guess I'll post on other topics until I have access to start a thread.

Been gaming all my life. Own most of the major consoles. Only SNK system I have is the NGPC. Hopefully soon I'll have me an MVS.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
hope my account will work soon i have bunch of stuff to sell :)

2.2. Any user who wants to sell or trade through the forums shall meet the following requirements: they shall have been a member for at least one month and/or have a post count of at least 100 posts. Any user attempting to take advantage of the non-Market forums to meet these requirements will be subject to action by Moderators and Administrators.

ifkz

n00b
Ah, the only place I can even start to post a new topic. Jeez, the wait sucks!

Anyhow, I'm a transplant from the Digitpress and KLOV forums, I joined looking for advice on where to find some inexpensive AES games. So far I have e-bay covered and all of the cheap early games there. Looking for some more. Hopefully I'll be able to create my own thread soon instead of hijacking this one. Boo!

twitch stl

n00b
I'm another new guy as well. I decided that having money in my wallet wasn't a good idea, so I'm getting into AES collecting.

ifkz

n00b
Yep, so far I have two Neo Geo AES games and about 20 Neo Geo CD games. I'd love to go into more detail, but considering I can't even create a new topic yet, that will have to wait.

rectumrob

n00b
This looks to be the place for first posts, as I too am dealing with restrictions. Long time lerker looking to get in on the marketplace. I've been developing a hardware multi-arcade solution for a few months now and recently added a 4slot to the mix. The MVS, by far, has been my favorite home arcade experience.

Looking forward to trading.

-rob

Genjuro

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey, new guy here too... well kinda. I've been registered since January but kind of gave up on this site because of the lack of info on why I couldn't do anything. It really is frustrating. I don't know what's required of me but if I'm expected to hit a certain post count or something, it's not indicated anywhere. All I know is that when I try to post a new topic, it sits in 'waiting to be approved by a mod' limbo forever. I was able to post a new topic in the buy/sell section but in the general discussion I get that message. I don't understand that. It's the same thing with some posts too. I can't recall ever having this many problems on other forums.