new to the boards

another noob question (glad this is the noob section here *snicker*):
broken, why do you have a swiss flag below your avatar? :-P I guess it hasn't anything to do with cincinnati... ;)

Edit: Yes! I knew it! Something would happen! YEEEEEESSSS!

(Btw: Do you have something like a "I am drunk"-thread around here? Could you kindly point me towards its direction?

But why can't I still edit posts? Aw common, post editing is the salt and pepper of forums, don't take that from us noob maggots!

kerbdog

n00b
I'm another noob :) unable to create a new 'hello' thread so just posting on this one as I can only reply to existing threads.
From Dublin Ireland, been playing around with MVS motherboard/carts for awhile now and just got into collecting cabs :)

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I'm another noob :) unable to create a new 'hello' thread so just posting on this one as I can only reply to existing threads.
From Dublin Ireland, been playing around with MVS motherboard/carts for awhile now and just got into collecting cabs :)

welcome Kerbdog!

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member

Welcome.