Hyper Roads Edge on eBay UK

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Wasn't aware it was super rare myself. Have had plenty opportunities to buy it.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Good god it looks like it was left in the rain :lolz::lolz::lolz:

ivan2873

n00b
roads edge is not rare game....the condition of ebay roads edge is bad....:hammer:

the very gral game is beast buster...

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Xtreme Rally is harder to find than Beast Busters: Second Nightmare.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm pretty sure you can just swap the IO board onto a different casing. The metal frame and upper board are relatively the same across all models, only the IO boards and connectors are different.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Xtreme Rally is harder to find than Beast Busters: Second Nightmare.

You might not be aware Roads Edge is a rare,but I think it is, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

I also wouldnt agree with you about Xtreme Rally that comes up more often than Roads Edge.

In fact there has been an Xtreme Rally complete with mint cabinet on ebay for the last 20 days at a very reasonable price. Ive also been offered the board several times. But I dont like the game.

To the idiot with 9 posts sniping its in bad condition.....do ya think?? its a 13 year old PCB and i described it as it is. This kind of idiot would probably complain the Holy Grail was in poor condition if it ever turned up.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'd still love to play the driving games. They rarely pop up as board form on ebay.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I've spotted a rogue Road's Edge in the wild at a Wal-Mart many years ago. I regret never actually just trying it out. I just looked at it and watched it cycle through demo mode.