Who is your favorite player?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Haven't been following soccer as much lately, but I really like watching Chicharito play.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Haven't been following soccer as much lately, but I really like watching Chicharito play.

He is good. Really green. But he's advancing very fast and the previous comparisons to , which were flattering, will be tossed aside when he's starting every game.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Zinedine Zidane, Rui Costa and Roberto Baggio showed football like no others.

There's Messi's, Figo's, Nedved's, Gerrard's and even Van Basten's, but those above weren't just football. They were PURE CLASS.

Michel Preud'Homme, Maldini, Jean Pierre Papin, Rivaldo, Moeller, Klinsmann, Rudi Voeller also deserves the most of my respect.

As for those who may bitch about me not mentioning Maradona, it's just because we're talking about football players, not addicts ;) ( he was good tho! )

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Zinedine Zidane, Rui Costa and Roberto Baggio showed football like no others.

There's Messi's, Figo's, Nedved's, Gerrard's and even Van Basten's, but those above weren't just football. They were PURE CLASS.

Michel Preud'Homme, Maldini, Jean Pierre Papin, Rivaldo, Moeller, Klinsmann, Rudi Voeller also deserves the most of my respect.

As for those who may bitch about me not mentioning Maradona, it's just because we're talking about football players, not addicts ;) ( he was good tho! )

Eh, Maradona was great. Greater than Pele for sure.

My favorite football trolling came from Messi, saying he didn't really know if Pele was great because he never bothered to watch him play. Pele shot back saying he was going to send Messi a copy of his documentary.

Which is hilarious, because Pele is going through that trouble, and Messi will just dump it in the rubbish.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
As a casual soccer observer, I like Zlutan Ibrahemovich (spelling?) as he has had some highlight reel goals.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
martin-palermo.jpg

Martin Palermo - Top Goal Scorer for Boca Juniors

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Never knew you thought Maradona was greater than Pele, well said Wasabi lol.

I would have said Maradona was my favorite but that's too common for an Argentine so I picked Palermo.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Never knew you thought Maradona was greater than Pele, well said Wasabi lol.

I would have said Maradona was my favorite but that's too common for an Argentine so I picked Palermo.

Not all time - favorite player right now.

For example, Joe Cole isn't even on my top 20 favorite players now.

You can pick Aguero. it's ok.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
right now id have to go with Gerrard. But that will probably change in a few weeks when euro kicks off

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
right now id have to go with Gerrard. But that will probably change in a few weeks when euro kicks off

Gerrard has been out of form for a long time. He was great 2 years ago, but that's changed with age and injuries. There aren't any impressive English midfielders right now.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
In the last 5 years, my favourite player was Xabi Alonso, a gentleman on and off the field, great player, he led Real Madrid.
This year i'm very disappointed with his departure although Kroos is a very good player and youngest, i think he has a great future

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Never rated Alonso that high. He was the definition of bit player

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
My fave is Vincent Kompany. He's a solid defender and cares about city immensely. He plays with passion and drive. He is a professional. He's a great role model for young people.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My fave is Vincent Kompany. He's a solid defender and cares about city immensely. He plays with passion and drive. He is a professional. He's a great role model for young people.

He was the best signing of the Abu Dhabi Man City, by far.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
erm.. I like many of you am 90s folk so

Batistuta and Balbo. sundays and seria A, what a hoot.

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Being Irish i will say Roy Keane...As entertaining now as he was then..Man could play football,and cause trouble.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Gerrard has been out of form for a long time. He was great 2 years ago, but that's changed with age and injuries. There aren't any impressive English midfielders right now.

Agreed, and even if there were an up and coming English midfielder who showed a twinkle of promise, some thugs would just tackle his ankles off with no card or foul. (COUGH GOUGH WILSHERE...COUGH COUGH vs McNair COUGH COUGH).

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Favorite has to be Thierry Henry...composed and ruthless, there hasn't been a striker in his mold at Arsenal since his departure.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
For me Ian Wright would be a good candidate for a cult hero ,

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Favorite player was and is Luis Figo. Best player ever is Zidane. Best current player is CR7. Yes, I think he's better than Messi.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
Favorite player was and is Luis Figo. Best player ever is Zidane. Best current player is CR7. Yes, I think he's better than Messi.

jajajajaja, I'm agree with you ;)

PS: i'm real madrid fan...