Guwange coming to XBLA

agustusx

Marked Wolf
360 Mode lets you control your character with the left analog stick and your little spirit buddy with the right analog stick.

ah man, what about us using a stick!?:oh_no:

Thats ok I can hook this up in the living room once in a blue to give it a shot with a regular controller. I think that shoulds pretty fun actually.:drool_2:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Well it's just that one mode. The other two modes are meant for playing with a stick.

agustusx

Marked Wolf
true, true, no complaints from me when a game has additional modes.

I'm looking forward to giving this game some proper play time. the 360 is really making my mamebox much less needed.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Thank you very much man. I'm really happy to know that there's a release date.i couldn't find any info on it.thanks!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Insta-Buy right there. It'll suck to see the Japanese text go away, I loved how that gave the game a unique look to it, but it'll be even nicer to actually understand the game for once! I love playing it on Teh Romz but I have no idea how to score correctly with the helper.

fake

15 Year Member
Insta-Buy right there. It'll suck to see the Japanese text go away, I loved how that gave the game a unique look to it, but it'll be even nicer to actually understand the game for once! I love playing it on Teh Romz but I have no idea how to score correctly with the helper.

Did they definitely translate it to English?

anji2128

n00b
I'm still waiting to see the achievement list, and still no dice. I'm eager to get my hands on this since it looks like I won't be able to get a JP360 in time for DDPDFK's release later this month.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm PUMPED for Nov. 10th!

Gonna be up eaaarlee to snag this one.

I remember pulling an all nighter waiting for xbla GAROU to drop. Due to the differences in PST & EST, it was somewhere south of 3am local time when I snagged it. 8^)

For once, teething kiddos having me up all hours of the wee mornin' will work in my favor!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Downloading NOW!

W00T!

Araghhhh! My kids just woke up!

Won't be able to play till afternoon naps...

Hope to catch some of you on today!

They botched this if you have an older CRT.

The game is forced to 16:9 so you'll have borders on top and bottom.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
That really sucks! So disappointed, I barely play Deathsmiles 2X because of a similar issue, Cave is really throwing dirt in their fan's faces lately. Dare To think that DFK will be forced 16:9....:blow_top:

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
the zoom option doesn´t solve the display problems with the crt´s?there´s plenty of display options to mess with.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
That sucks they shafted us HDTV challenged owners.

I'll still download the Gunwang demo when I get home.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
All of the display options take place within a 16:9 window. So you can zoom, but only within that footprint.

hum now thats dumb of them...i´m playing on a HD lcd so i dont have that problem.tough i would like to have more filter options.

fake

15 Year Member
I'm assuming the original was in 3x4 tate. If that's true, then wouldn't making the game 16x9 only create more programming work for Cave? Shit's dumb.