Guwange coming to XBLA

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Awesome! Let's hope this really comes out here stateside.

GAMEFAN

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
What does it entail to get JP PSN titles in the US?

You can easily make a JPN PSN account, buy a points card, and download stuff. Just look it up on youtube, there are a lot of videos.

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
waiting on a domestic release is killing my ass....how does the download work if i have multiple xboxes in my house? i m guessing id have to swap hard drives if i wanna move it from one 360 to another?? i ve yet to download anything to my 360...i know i suck.

PinkSweets

King's Dry Cleaner
waiting on a domestic release is killing my ass....how does the download work if i have multiple xboxes in my house? i m guessing id have to swap hard drives if i wanna move it from one 360 to another?? i ve yet to download anything to my 360...i know i suck.
You can swap hard drives or you can recover your gamertag on all of your systems.

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
You can swap hard drives or you can recover your gamertag on all of your systems.

recovering my gamer tag will download the game to that particular system? forgive my ignorance on this subject but i m not even on xbox live other that to update and such(i m a silver member lol)...i m not a big fan of online gaming(i play games to get away from people..hehe) so i rarely get on live...thnx for your help!!!

PinkSweets

King's Dry Cleaner
recovering my gamer tag will download the game to that particular system? forgive my ignorance on this subject but i m not even on xbox live other that to update and such(i m a silver member lol)...i m not a big fan of online gaming(i play games to get away from people..hehe) so i rarely get on live...thnx for your help!!!
Well, after you recover your gamertag, all you have to do is re-download whatever arcade game you already purchased to that storage device.

Dominic Cobb

Banned, SCAMMER, , This Account is Casey Michael "
Read that this would be released next month maybe. I sure as hell hope so!

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Well, after you recover your gamertag, all you have to do is re-download whatever arcade game you already purchased to that storage device.

Easiest way would be to drop your profile on a USB stick (formatted for 360) then log with your profile on the other Xbox and re-download the item (it will be free this time).

Do note however that on the 2nd box, you will need to boot the game with the profile that bought the game to play the full version. Without the profile, it will revert into the trial version.

fake

15 Year Member
Sigh. I was hoping this would be out today.

fake

15 Year Member
So. Chances of this coming out tomorrow?

I worked a double shift today, so I get tomorrow off. If it's out, I will be pleased.

fake

15 Year Member
In case it hasn't been mentioned, the game will have three modes: Arcade, Blue Label, and 360 Mode. 360 Mode lets you control your character with the left analog stick and your little spirit buddy with the right analog stick.

It'll be 800 spacebucks. Online leaderboards and co-op will also be included.

fake

15 Year Member
Just "2010" but someone mentioned that it's been reviewed in the latest issue of Edge. So it can't be very long.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Sahweet.
Now I just need to hook up my console to the interwebz.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
will it be this week?! tomorrow?
yeah, Edge magazine reviewed the game in the last issue. 8/10.
the release must be iminent .