The Walking Dead TV series courtesy of AMC.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Online sentiment heavily favors it being Glenn and Abraham both.

I honestly would think it's Darryl since he killed Negan's guys with a rocket lawnchair.

But if it's going to follow the comics then it's gonna be Glenn. But him having a new show is making me think otherwise.

I wish it was Eugene since he's useless.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
It's got to be Glenn...if for no other reason just to pile more sh!t onto Maggie.

She saw her dad beheaded.
Then her sister had her brains blown-out.
Might as well have her husband's head smashed-in right in front of her eyes too.

Final straw for her will be losing the baby.

Then she'll totally go boinkers.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
they keep changing things from the comics... so it's probably not going to be glenn this time(possibly maggie?)
also, negan may be the one to finally cut off rick's right hand(since ol' gov'na didn't do it)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I wouldn't be surprised if he just clubs her repeatedly in the stomach to kill the baby. He'll reach monster status real quick.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I think Abraham is going to get the beat down....Im hoping its Daryl, his character development pretty much ended when Beth died & Carol started banging that old goober.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Without revealing any spoilers, The Spoiling Dead Fans on Facebook has all the answers on who gets Lucilled, what happens to Rick, and some other hot points in the episode. These are confirmed based off of solid insider sources who have been reliable in the past, and lots of photos of the shoots for the season.

Look at your own peril.

I will say this though:

Spoiler:
Two main characters get Lucilled.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I hope its maggie that gets killed, not sure why I want her to die but why not, right?

Maggie(and Glenn for that matter) have long been boring and under used characters. Maggie had a few things going for her last season, but Glenn was mostly a support character at best. It seems to me that the writers have been conditioning us for him to leave the show.

Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, and Sasha all are in the running to get the bat in my mind. At this point, none of them really drive the plot. Abraham is at least entertaining, unlike the other four.

If they want to go for "maximum effect"…they should off Maggie…and then possibly Glenn. Killing a pregnant woman would be emotional and really, who wants to have yet another baby to deal with on the show?

We'll see I guess...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
HOLY SHIT!

That was one intense episode! Violent as all fuck!

That one is going to upset plenty of people I bet.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Holy shit, Chandler Riggs is rockin' that hair like he's freaking Fabio or something.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Wow......... the end. Anyone else watch the strain or ash vs evil dead?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
It amazes me that you're not allowed to say "fuck" on cable TV, but you sure as hell can show a guy with his skull caved in with one of his eyes bulging out as he desperately tries to speak.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Wow......... the end. Anyone else watch the strain or ash vs evil dead?

I've watched the strain since the first episode, I like it.

There's some stuff that makes no sense but you just need to go with the flow and either enjoy the show for what it is our quit watching.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Morgan played a hell of a Negan. Well done. Whenever I get pissed and hate a character like that, then I know an actor has done his job well. So far William Zabka(Any 80s bully), Bradley Cooper (Wedding Crashers) and now Jeffrey Dean Morgan (TWD), perfect assholes.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'd add Joffrey Baratheon and Ramsay Bolton to the list of despicable assholes on TV that work.

Great episode of TWD last night, btw.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I felt the same way about Negan. What a dick. He brought it home pretty good - he delivered it all with a certain charm. I was going to give this season a pass and wait till it hits netflix, but I think I'll take the time to watch it, even if I have to go to my parent's (I don't have pay TV at my house, and I'm too stupid/lazy to stream or DL it).

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Jeffrey Dean Morgan was great.

I loved how "just the way it has to be" Negan was. He's so meta about Rick's and everyone's plight and even saying how fucked up it was to bash someone's head in in front of a kid, and yet he keeps on chuggin'. Great episode.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
2mmikba.jpg

NSFW

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Great episode for sure.

I'm still going to let the entire season pass until I binge watch it, but I did want to see how things unfold after last season's finale. Its didn't disappoint. A show like that needs a good villain to work properly and Negan is just that. The zombies were a good start, the governor was a decent followup...but it's been dry for a while now. Negan will breathe new life into the show.

I love lawful evil characters like Negan, the "well, you broke the rules and this is how it goes when you do that" makes for entertaining situations.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Negan might end up being one of the top 5 TV villans of all time.

But I don't see anyone ever being able to beat the champ (Stephano Demira).

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
If the show did more of this I'd probably wouldn't have stopped watching it.

This is what we get with Greg Nicotero at the helm of both direction and effects. The man is a SFX legend who learnt the craft from Tom Savini.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I've had a week to chew on the premiere...and today read people's opinions of episode 2.

I makes me very glad I have chosen not to watch this show until an entire season is over.

First off, the show just isn't very good anymore. The writers are seemingly fucking with the viewers. The premiere wraps up last season's cliffhanger. Episodes 2-6 are mostly just shit filler with hints at the upcoming "mid season cliffhanger". Episode 7 will move at a good pace and 8 will be nothing but a cliffhanger. Episodes 9-16 will rinse, repeat.

I watch a show like Breaking Bad, or Game of Thrones, or now Westworld and I get to see good writing, shows filled with plot/acting vs just stupid time crunching filler. With Game of Thrones and Westworld, there's no absurdly stupid "mid season" break that is now the norm with network television (something I loathe)...

TWD is now a popcorn flick at best. I'll finish this season when the entire thing hits Netflix and not a second sooner.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i disagree. the premier felt like last seasons finale and this second episode really feels like the true premier. last season there was almost zero filler. it was action packed and well scripted.

i though the ezekiel bit was just great. the whole kingdom, the pigs, the insane reaction face on carol. that was a very enjoyable episode.