The Walking Dead TV series courtesy of AMC.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Andrea is so uptight looking. Like have we ever really seen her kick it, and really let loose? She has the personality of a prison inmate serving 20 for a felony homicide that she wasn't responsible for. I really don't want to hear her talk that much.

She gives me a major boner personally BECAUSE of that fact. Shane should have been wearing her out proper left and right, but naaaah... it was "Lori, Lori... OH LORI!"
:oh_no:

Even though the stories have Jack Shit to do with one another, I want to see Walking Dead fuse with this...

But with an aging Parsifal.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Yeah this episodes ending was done pretty goddamn well. Almost makes up for killing Dale last week. Can't wait to see the zombie onslaught next week!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Spoiler:
I think that Michonne was very comical looking.

Good episode. With the removal last week of two of the most complicated characters, it's nice to see Rick take over. He's now disliked by the group, and the group is in disarray. Andrea is a lot more hardened, and finally likable, after a transformation from the previous season, where she was the vulnerable sex object daughter figure for self-righteous Dale. Seemed like the episode was a lot longer than it was. Kind of wish it wasn't going right into the comic. I preferred when the story was taking its own path.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Spoiler:
I forgot that jimmy and patricia were even there until i saw them die. Also I like that rick had finally sacked up and took charge (no longer a democracy). Andrea rocks now. Lori still pisses me off- throwing caution to the wind and trying to get away (ffs- shes pregnant and needs to live!). Lori is consistantly more selfish than anyone on the show and is just a terrible character on the show. I find myself screaming at the tv yelling 'you stupid bitch!' at lori a lot. seroiusly. fuck that bitch. I agree with X.C. with michonne looking like a caricature of herself on the show.

Its prison time. Im ready for next season. They closed it out on a great high note. Lots of good can happen! lots of things were nice and set up.

:buttrock: i enjoyed the hell out of that episode.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Spoiler:
I forgot that jimmy and patricia were even there until i saw them die. Also I like that rick had finally sacked up and took charge (no longer a democracy). Andrea rocks now. Lori still pisses me off- throwing caution to the wind and trying to get away (ffs- shes pregnant and needs to live!). Lori is consistantly more selfish than anyone on the show and is just a terrible character on the show. I find myself screaming at the tv yelling 'you stupid bitch!' at lori a lot. seroiusly. fuck that bitch. I agree with X.C. with michonne looking like a caricature of herself on the show.

Its prison time. Im ready for next season. They closed it out on a great high note. Lots of good can happen! lots of things were nice and set up.

:buttrock: i enjoyed the hell out of that episode.

I was happy in that comic that does not exist for this show where you know who got you know what

Also

the-walking-dead-32.jpg

Last edited:

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
All around good. I hope to god they chose a good actress to play Michone. Rumour has it that Tara from True Blood has the part, but we'll have to wait and see (that would be bad news if that was the case).

I liked Rick's balls dropping and him finally declaring a dictatorship of some sort. Shocked that T-Dawg was still alive, but I guess Merle needs a symbolic kill next season.

The show is finally getting away from Rick V Shane and that is a relief. This whole episode felt like a brand new show.

Looking very forward to S3!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yeah that was a good episode. In the last 2 episodes they have killed off 2 major characters and with this one introduced a new one, been forced off the farm and rick is has now turned a corner. That's the kind of pacing the TV show needs.

I watched The Talking Dead (ugh remind me not to do that again) but Kirkman said to expect the current pace for the next season and I hope that is accurate.

I still hate Lori, Carl and the redneck lady with short hair though.

T-Dog got to drive, he should have let Lori jump out of the truck.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
T-Dog got to drive, he should have let Lori jump out of the truck.

not only that but t-dog got to speak (for a second week in a row!). also he should have driven back to the farm and pushed lori back into the herd.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I got the biggest boner watching Rick flip his fucking lid on the whole group. I swear to god, each and every single one of them (except maybe Herschel and Daryl) is selfish and completely ungrateful for everything Rick has done. Imagine putting yourself out there in danger to make sure the common good of the group was looked after, and then everybody throwing it in your face, and barking half-threats of going out on their own. Sophia's mother is probably the worst (with Lori a close second). Rick was the only one who fought to not give up the hunt for Sophia. When everybody else was wanting to say fuck her, he fought so many people to keep that hunt alive (Shane, especially). Now she wants to say some shit about Rick being the problem in the group, and she wants an honorable man? Holy fuck, I wanted to reach into the god-damn tv and slap that bald-headed, lesbian-looking, faggot-ass dyke. I totally understand why her husband beat the shit out of her on a daily basis.

Then Lori has the balls to try and manipulate Rick into killing Shane, and then feels bad for Shane after it doesn't happen, and then gets angry at Rick when he defended himself against the guy who tried to blow his brains out in the middle of the field? And she can't seriously be angry at Rick because Carl shot Shane - if she would watch her own stupid-ass son for more than 2 minutes, she would probably notice him moseying out the front door to play with more zombies for the 8th time. She can't possibly have it both ways.

I would've had the same exact meltdown that Rick did. Ungrateful bunch of self-righteous little pricks. I hope the Governor blows Lori and Carol in half while Rick is fucking Andrea in some secluded cell.

Last edited:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
all i have to say is that this show is way too much freakin' drama and not enough zombie carnage.... hasn't there even been episodes with like 0 - 1 zombies!?... what the hell is this crap.

freakin' get the makers of Hobo With A Shotgun over here & put Rutger Hower in the place of Rick.
(obviously T-Dog being his side-kick)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
all i have to say is that this show is way too much freakin' drama and not enough zombie carnage.... hasn't there even been episodes with like 0 - 1 zombies!?... what the hell is this crap.

freakin' get the makers of Hobo With A Shotgun over here & put Rutger Hower in the place of Rick.
(obviously T-Dog being his side-kick)

there was a ton of zombie carnage in this episode.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
I was hoping they wouldn't kill Andrea off after all that lol.

Then the hooded lady came up and holy shit!

Really liked this episode and next season should be a lot better.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Good episode....Except it could have used a bit more death....not to say T-Dog needed to die but...well i'm glad the nigga got some lines is all. I mean killing off the two most unimportant characters doesn't amount to much. I love what they were doing with Andrea but the Michone reveal was a bit akward. Overall a good episode though. Ricks assetiveness, Loris bitchyness, everything felt pretty organic. I'm not too disappointed.

Last edited:

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Tell me that I'm not the only one that thought that it looked as if Patricia was smiling/laughing while being eaten by the Walkers?

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I got the biggest boner watching Rick flip his fucking lid on the whole group. I swear to god, each and every single one of them (except maybe Herschel and Daryl) is selfish and completely ungrateful for everything Rick has done. Imagine putting yourself out there in danger to make sure the common good of the group was looked after, and then everybody throwing it in your face, and barking half-threats of going out on their own. Sophia's mother is probably the worst (with Lori a close second). Rick was the only one who fought to not give up the hunt for Sophia. When everybody else was wanting to say fuck her, he fought so many people to keep that hunt alive (Shane, especially). Now she wants to say some shit about Rick being the problem in the group, and she wants an honorable man? Holy fuck, I wanted to reach into the god-damn tv and slap that bald-headed, lesbian-looking, faggot-ass dyke. I totally understand why her husband beat the shit out of her on a daily basis.

Then Lori has the balls to try and manipulate Rick into killing Shane, and then feels bad for Shane after it doesn't happen, and then gets angry at Rick when he defended himself against the guy who tried to blow his brains out in the middle of the field? And she can't seriously be angry at Rick because Carl shot Shane - if she would watch her own stupid-ass son for more than 2 minutes, she would probably notice him moseying out the front door to play with more zombies for the 8th time. She can't possibly have it both ways.

I would've had the same exact meltdown that Rick did. Ungrateful bunch of self-righteous little pricks. I hope the Governor blows Lori and Carol in half while Rick is fucking Andrea in some secluded cell.

Pretty much this.

Reminds me of a scene in the first/best season of LOST where Jack has a similar blow up with the survivors. He says something to the effect of:

"Everybody wants me to be the leader until they don't want me to."

I watched Talking Dead afterwards (will NEVER do that again....what an abortion of a talk show) and the one good line that came out of it was 'Ricktatorship.'

Let the Ricktatorship begin.

Zardoz:

This show is definitely not for you.

But you might like Dead Island. Plenty of zombie carnage to be had over there.