Sengoku 3 JPN AES game...I think I am a victim of fraud.

Wombie

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I have also taken a very big risk with a copy of Pulstar(AES) the seller says he's had it years and been very honest answering all my questions. He also tried to open it at my request but said it was well shut. He had it on bidding with a buy it now price which i used. there are some very small differences between the one i purchased and the conversions ive seen allthough these could be different factory prints, i dont know if pulstar has any.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220623973989&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

So did you eventually get that game, or was the deal cancelled? :)

It all depends on the seller's attitude - if he is willing to work with you, keen to answer all your questions quickly and tries to satisfy your request for pics etc, then it's often a good sign.

Either that, or he is high level scam artist that can lie without blinking and can probably lie while sleeptalking....

The guy Mystikal is dealing with is very passive aggressive. Never a good sign in my personal experience.... :oh_no:

Heath

, cheyne stoking
So did you eventually get that game, or was the deal cancelled? :)

It all depends on the seller's attitude - if he is willing to work with you, keen to answer all your questions quickly and tries to satisfy your request for pics etc, then it's often a good sign.

Either that, or he is high level scam artist that can lie without blinking and can probably lie while sleeptalking....

The guy Mystikal is dealing with is very passive aggressive. Never a good sign in my personal experience.... :oh_no:

Yes i paid for it in the end. ive taken a risk. If im not happy with it for any reason i will send it back. He seems honest enough going on his past sales/feedback etc, when he's sold conversions they have been listed has conversions.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I opened an ebay case a few hours ago. Anyone willing to open the cart for me? I will pay for shipping... I will probably brake it...

Just practice on a cheaper cart of yours, its not that difficult, just pushing in some plastic clips to pop the case open.

Jamma Nation Tutorials

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
You can send it to me if you'd like. I also have authentic US copies of the insert and manual to compare those as well.
Drop me a PM.
BB

mystikal1000

Banned
My hands and a flathead screwdriver to push the brackets slightly. Not to difficult, however i may have put a slight crease on the top of the front sticker.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Glad to see it's legit. You never know these days.

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
You need to look at the back of the boards (solder points) to check if its conversion or not.

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
makes me not want to ebay shit ever again...but with some of the recent transactions i have had on forums...i may have no choice...