Registered ! Finally !

Sp!nz

n00b
Hi !

Richard , 23 years old , from Paris !

As a big french collector i'm glad to join your community (even i red a lot before register myself) :D

Got a big palmares on PVP MMORPG games (particulary in World of Warcraft where i was asked by some sponsors like against All autorithy)

I worked as a model before playing World of Warcraft but this kind of game is definitively menacing (jealouse people , to much fanboyz who spams you while playing , trolls with your nickname , fake pics , etc...) and in fact , the game has became a source of stress so i have decided to delete my char (Kuuja , Mage of the 1st World Ranking Mage / Drood / Rogue Setup and GM of "IS AWAY FROM KEYBOARD" PVP Guild)

Infinite life expectancy is a bad thing so i don't have any regrets

Before playing this shit i was at 130.07 lb and after deleting my char , 198.42 lb

Fortunately i have worked to regain my physical and now i'm reworking in model agency to pay my commercial studes

Video games and Fashion are not very compatible and i don't assume my geek's passion , it is for this reason that i have created a blog where i can speak about videogames and mangas without any consequences :)

i publish 3 posts / day (sometimes 4) but actually i'm moving it to this url http://www.spinzshowroom.com because wordpress module is to much limited so i'm not working on it since 1 or 2 months and i have something like 160 posts (tests , retro-tests , reviews , illustrated receptions , etc...) to transfer on my new installation

I collect Final Fantasy's Goodies since 10 years (and i have finished a checklist after somes months of work) now and i have been able to realize my dream last year by buying a Blast City Cab :D

I'm also a big fan of SNK even i have put my Neo Geo collection on stand-by (got more than half japanese Neo Geo Aes games)

I'm working on my future game room in my apartment so actually my Blast City is in a local of my parent's hotel where there is a very little part of my collection :)

the setup of my dream ?

Racks system in each cab with :

-Windy Konami 1 in TATE -> PCB Shoots (including Cave of course) / Cps2 Shoots / PGM Shoots
-Windy Konami 2 in TATE -> Naomi Shoots
-New Astro City in YOKO -> Pcb / Cps1 / Cps2 / Cps3 / MVS / PGM
-Blast City in YOKO -> Naomi / Atomiswave

I was moving in my apartment last year so i didn't go the time to get a lot of games for my Blast City so i have :

-Atomiswave System with Hokuto No Ken and Dolphin Blue
-Cps3 System with Street Fighter 3rd Strike Rev.A Complete Kit
-2 Blue Officials Sega Stools (New)

to finish , here is a pic of my actual candy cab ;)

img2027e.jpg

img2033l.jpg

My last Final Fantasy treasure (i definitly prefere it to my Aerith Music Box)

My last deliveries : Shenmue Factory Sealed , Power Stone 1 & 2 Factory Sealed :) and an original copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 concept art , signed by Hideo Kojima and Numbered (Certificate of Authenticity is on the back) , preordered on Fnac

Samurai Spirits is here pending to find an Hokuto no Ken insert for a customised shockbox (without grey borders)

Maybe you'll get more pics soon ;)

Last edited:

Sp!nz

n00b
Not really but i have japanese blood so i'm naturally interested in Japan civilisation (not only video games or mangas like emos...)

Sp!nz

n00b
Thanks for answering honestly.
I didnt mean to ask in a bad way.

No problem ;)

Thanks for your welcome dudes !

And yes Street Fighter 3.3 Rocks !

Ps : I have the Neo Geo Boot Sound as a ring on my cellular phone (i had to say it :D)

Last edited:

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Welcome aboard, I have to commend your english, as it is noticeably not your first language, it is quite easy to understand you. Sweet cab, I love the game you choose to have in it, I really think my next cab is going to be the same game, definitely post some more pics. I like seeing other cultures and style in the gaming world!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Indeed a nice cab and welcome aboard.
You said you were/are in the modelling biz,so that makes 2 on the boards.No not me,I look like crap most of the time:D

Wombie

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I like your Sp!nz showroom layout and its appealing looks. It's a pity that I cant read French! :)

I will definitely bookmark it for future references though.

And welcome to neo-geo.com! :D

Sp!nz

n00b
Welcome aboard, I have to commend your english, as it is noticeably not your first language, it is quite easy to understand you. Sweet cab, I love the game you choose to have in it, I really think my next cab is going to be the same game, definitely post some more pics. I like seeing other cultures and style in the gaming world!

Thanks i appreciate :D

If you need some advices to choose your future cab , don't hesitate to send me a pm ;)

You said you were/are in the modelling biz,so that makes 2 on the boards.No not me,I look like crap most of the time:D

Very nice , it's reassuring to know that we're not alone ! :D

I like your Sp!nz showroom layout and its appealing looks. It's a pity that I cant read French! :)

Thanks

I have tried to compensate this classic template by making a cool layout

I have already thunk of an english translation for internationals visitors but i don't know how i could do it

i'm working on a new template so my blog is actually on stand-by , i can't wait anymore , it is the only way to share my hidden hobbies :p

So frustrating !

Last edited:

Sp!nz

n00b

Thanks i appreciate :D

If you need some advices to choose your future cab , don't hesitate to send me a pm ;)

Very nice , it's reassuring to know that we're not alone ! :D

Thanks ^^

Yeah i've tried to compensate this classic design by making a cool layout but as i said i'm preparing a great template to remove this

I've already thunk of an english translation but i don't know how could i do that : /

oh ! one more thing

I'm on my work place (to play versus fighting with some friends , yeah i have to admit it :p) so i've taken one more pic of my work setup

The biggest part my collection is at my home and is a little bit immoderate compared to my work place

Ps : pics are displayed on my first post

Last edited:

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
No problem ;)

Thanks for your welcome dudes !

And yes Street Fighter 3.3 Rocks !

Ps : I have the Neo Geo Boot Sound as a ring on my cellular phone (i had to say it :D)

Welcome sir! How'd you get that ringtone on your phone? I'd love to have it.:)

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Thanks

I have a question :

I have a question :

What does "Pupil of Bonus-Kun" (displayed under my avatar) mean ?

Edit : it has been removed :'(

I think you only get that for your first few posts or a short time on here. Some of the older members might have a better idea?

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Thanks

I have a question :

I have a question :

What does "Pupil of Bonus-Kun" (displayed under my avatar) mean ?

Edit : it has been removed :'(

Pupil of Bonus-Kun is a rank you get after 7 posts (Waku Waku 7)

wakuwaku7.jpg

As you post, your rank will change. There are some notable ranks at certain numbers.

Nice setup. I'm still looking for those miniature desktop candy cabs that you have next to your Monster Hunter Tri box.

Sp!nz

n00b
Hi !

Back from a part of my holidays , i was at Fécamp (if there is some frenchies here :p)

First !

Thanks for your explanations about this cool grade even it has disappeared:D

and thanks again for your welcome ;)

About the mini candy cabs here is the pic :

During my next traval to Japan (this September) i provoide to buy these mini dedicated candy cabs (a little bit expensive on the site and shipping fees are to much expensive for my country) who can be seen on this link

In bonus i'll upload my last orders the next week because i have to share my enthousiasm about these big orders

Edit : Here is my last setup with 2 néons fixed on the wall , i cut their respectives cables and link theim in the same interruptor (the new cable has been hidden all along the wall after doing some holes :D)

Final Fantasy VII PC Version Factory Sealed :

Death Smiles Limited Edition Us Version (i'm waiting my Japanese Limited Version Sealed and i play on Standard Japanese Version , so i'll keep it sealed) :

i have been forced to buil a special frame for my Street Fighter 3rd Strike Poster , to fix it on the diagonale wall , the second neon develop his beauty :p

Last edited:
That's a beautiful cab!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you score such a good looking blast and that 3S?