Registered ! Finally !

Sp!nz

n00b
That's a beautiful cab!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you score such a good looking blast and that 3S?

Hi ,

Thanks

I have bought the cab to Biggames , one of the best french candy cab shop

After getting it , i have order something like 3 spares parts (insert coin entry , insert coin sticker and cover glass) to replace the old parts , even they didn't need it (i'm a little bit maniac ^^)

Street Fighter 3rd strike has been bought on Tops-Game much known as Sophia corp

They are a little bit expensive but the items are in great condition and the smallest crease on an item is notified through the pictures

My Street Fighter 3rd Strike Kit is complete and came with a lot of artworks and a poster

I think Tops-Game is the best way to avoid bad surprises at the delivrery ^^

Ps : Received my Xbox 360 Limited Cave Full Set from a friend who lives in Tokyo with some goodies of the Cave Matsuri (Espgaluda 2 Big Size Store , Keychain , Dodonpachi Iphone Case , etc...)

Pics will be upload as soon as possible ^^

Hi ,

Thanks

I have bought the cab to Biggames , one of the best french candy cab shop

After getting it , i have order something like 3 spares parts (insert coin entry , insert coin sticker and cover glass) to replace the old parts , even they didn't need it (i'm a little bit maniac ^^)

Street Fighter 3rd strike has been bought on Tops-Game much known as Sophia corp

They are a little bit expensive but the items are in great condition and the smallest crease on an item is notified through the pictures

My Street Fighter 3rd Strike Kit is complete and came with a lot of artworks and a poster

I think Tops-Game is the best way to avoid bad surprises at the delivrery ^^

Ps : Received my Xbox 360 Limited Cave Full Set from a friend who lives in Tokyo with some goodies of the Cave Matsuri (Espgaluda 2 Big Size Store , Keychain , Dodonpachi Iphone Case , etc...)

Pics will be upload as soon as possible ^^

Thanks for the heads up. I looked up Sophia Corp and they have a pretty good selection of PCB that I might end up ordering from if the price is right. I also inquired about a Blast City cab through them. I couldn't locate Biggames, however.

Thanks for the info about everything. I'm kinda new in trying to find good distributers and such.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Zero, I wouldn't want to pay shipping for that cab from France if I were you! :(

Sp!nz, how's sophia with their communication? I've never ordered from them as they don't have any prices on their site and I'm impatient, lol. How are their prices anyhow?

Oh, and welcome newbies! :D

Sp!nz

n00b
Hehe i confirm ,

If you haven't arcade reseller in your country you can eventually try to bring one to your country by sending a message to River Service

The price would be the same than France but you'll have to pay some taxes and do the setup alone ^^

@ Sammybean : You have to go on http://www.tops-game.jp/ and click on the third grey button in the navigation bar at the top , and the cavern of alibaba will be open to you :D

Prices are in yens and you'll have to pay the 4 % taken by Paypal during the transaction

To place an order , you will have to send a mail to sophia@ace.ocn.ne.jp and after getting answers to your questions Sophia will send you an invoice (you can ask for a dummy invoice to avoid customs)

Be careful to one thing : japanese are very professionals so be sure of your order before confirming it because you could be put in their blacklist (one guy of a french forum has been blacklisted because of his retraction after placing his order)

Zero, I wouldn't want to pay shipping for that cab from France if I were you! :(

Sp!nz, how's sophia with their communication? I've never ordered from them as they don't have any prices on their site and I'm impatient, lol. How are their prices anyhow?

Oh, and welcome newbies! :D

Sam, I sent Sophia a inquire about the 3S I was looking for and they responded with the price in the next 12 hours. Judging by what other places charge, they were cheaper by 150 -200. I didn't notice it right away cause it went to my spam folder, thought. :scratch:

Sp!nz

n00b
Hi buddies !

I would like to share my enthousiasm with you !

I have finally received the parcel sent by my tokyo's neighbor , yesterday !

-Some goodies from Nin-Nin Game Matsuri are also shown on the pic (Dodonpachi Iphone Case, Poster , Deathsmiles Keychain , etc...) and Death Smiles Limited Edition US , shown before on the post

Blazblue Continuum Shift Limited Edition with the soundtrack is also included :)

-The full limited xbox 360 cave set with their respective telephonic cards (some of them are stuck on the back) , will keep them sealed

Ketsui Death Label and Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou , also factory sealed are at my home (this is my workplace where i stock a little part of my collection and my cab)

Of course i got standards editions to (yeah i have to play :D)

-1st Deathsmiles Stick (new , already modded with Seimitsu) accompanied by the Casper keychain

I think i'll bring back some kits and the second Stick during my next trip at Tokyo (September)

-The Espgaluda 2 Kakemono (some sellers have tried to sell me it for 200 € :lol: )

I'll iron it this week to remove folds in the middle

-And to finish , not a new arrival but a pic of my special frame , done specially for this fucking inclined wall

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
That looks like the 3rd Strike poster stolen from me a long time ago.

Yeah, that's the exact same one.

Please note me and I'll tell you where to send it. Thanks.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
just repeating what was said before...nice collection man...

Sp!nz

n00b

Ah ok :D

Sorry i was thinking of "Digg" ^^

I cross my fingers for :

-HD Sprites (not only the background like MvC 2)
-A great server (Evo & Tougeki qualifications could be organised through events on the 3rd strike online , it would be very great and i think Capcom would see a lot of new faces)
-Maybe some additionals characters to force us players to train against new fightning styles

Ricter1439

n00b
Welcome! Once I finally get registered I look forward to posting pictures on my new 2-slot cab.

James