Just joined the club!

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Just ordered the mobo and 3 carts from the euro ebay seller that HAD a ton.

Last edited:

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I see he just posted 3 more sets...anyway, should have the mobo and 3 carts this week. Got to play everything but FF:WA with SamShoSensei a while back and have been itching to get my hands on a set for a while.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
he still has many hundreds of sets left. Slowly but consistently he is selling them
He bought like 3000 back in the late 90's.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Yeah, I saw he posted a few more sets last night...oh well, got a full set of fighters coming my way now!

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Waiting on these packages is killing me...I can't wait to get some hyper action in.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Waiting on these packages is killing me...I can't wait to get some hyper action in.

I know what you mean!
My anticipation to be able to play buriki one is at an all time high! I havent felt this way about a video game since 2003!

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Guess what I got this morning!

My hyper + 3 cart combo!!!

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

It's been FF:WA an SS:WR all morning. Now it's bed time (mid shift work week):crying:

Buriki this evening before work.

I'm so happy that I might even go so far as to not be a dick to a co-worker tonight!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice! HNG64 is quite underrated, I know there's only 4 fighting games but they are all really good and the hardware is nothing but quality all over it!

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Nice! HNG64 is quite underrated, I know there's only 4 fighting games but they are all really good and the hardware is nothing but quality all over it!

Absolutely loving it! Thank god for this forum or I never would have found the 2nd MVS switch as easily as I did this morning. I initially flipped the red switch and couldn't figure out why my test switch didn't work.

The only disappointment I had was the metal that is supposed to be just under the edge connector on the mobo was above the edge connector and blocking it (this way on arrival). After some slight bending, all is good.

Now, where are my Buriki girls? I've been playing the game for about 3 hours now and have yet to see one of the ring girls...where are they at?

FF:WA is turning out to be my absolute favorite game of the set though.

I got 2 hours before I got to leave for work, so I guess it's time to get back to some game playing!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Me too, Wild Ambition is tops! I want to get into BO more but I want to wait so I can either get the right CP or make one. I need to spend more time with the 2 SS 'cause there's so much stuff you can do I know I'm not even scratching the surface.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Still haven't seen the Buraki ring girls and now I got to go to work for 12 hours :crying:

Thank god for gameplay vids and faqs to help me get my fix tonight.

In Japan, people were asked to vote for their top 5 "Fight Round girls". The winner of the vote would appear after a 2-Player battle.

and now I know why...no 2p matches yet.

Last edited: