England Vs USA tomorrow (World Cup)

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
One block in South LA or Detroit could take out every hooligan in your country in 48 hours.

Hooligans are dangerous. They could probably have taken on Al Qaeda if they went through with bombing the Dutch team.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The fact that people in the US are even CONTENT with a tie, much less celebrating one, makes me want to vomit.

Ties are one of the many, many reasons I hate soccer. Getting rid of them was the best thing the NHL ever did.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
The fact that people in the US are even CONTENT with a tie, much less celebrating one, makes me want to vomit.

Ties are one of the many, many reasons I hate soccer. Getting rid of them was the best thing the NHL ever did.

It can take forever for a goal in soccer. Yes they will do shoot-outs, but really a tie isn't such a big deal in soccer.

It's a good start for the US especially since they were the massive underdogs and usually have much worse starts.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member

Spoken like a true n00b

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

Considering the way England came out in the first half scoring that goal 4 minutes in had me thinking they were going to murder the US. I'm happy with the tie.

Keep in mind, the main goal is to make it out of Group C. Any way it is done is all that matters.

Don't worry, once the elimination rounds start there aren't any ties.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

Try to take it easy. Soccer is just a fucking game. Who cares? Is one of your sisters on the team or something?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member

In terms of the World Cup and draws, they're only possible during the group stage where the teams collect points for the following finals stage. All matches have to end with a clear win for one team from then on, either by overtime or penalty kicking.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
30258454749898501737423.jpg

lol@"British"

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Ahhh, the good old New York Post.

The choice newspaper of the uneducated in the NY/NJ/CT area.

Clevman

n00b
Soccer Hooligans always remind me of Vinnie Jones in Eurotrip, classic. And thats all I got.