souji5

n00b
Here a Fatal Fury themed custom

s6303362.png

s6303368.png

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I totally approve of that Fatal Fury stick!

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I like the bat top on that Sanwa stick too. I eventually went back to using a ball top but Sanwa bat tops are nice.

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Here is mine Arcade in a Box custom stick :)

Black, concave buttons, Sanwa 8-way stick Jap style.

Sorry for large pics.

Enjoy.

Jamie

img0640g.jpg

img0642gh.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
@Jamie: Somehow I expected there to be a stickshift instead of a joystick on it:D

souji5

n00b
Just finished up a custom for SRK: Malatin3
The case is made from a slab of bloodwood and features a Sanwa Jlf, Seimitsu buttons, and an MC cthulhu wired to an RJ-45 for PS3/PS2/PC

**thanks for the positive feedback on the FF stick

s6303413.png

s6303393.png

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Just finished up a custom for SRK: Malatin3
The case is made from a slab of bloodwood and features a Sanwa Jlf, Seimitsu buttons, and an MC cthulhu wired to an RJ-45 for PS3/PS2/PC

Damn son, that's some nice work. Don't act surprised if I try and commission some work from you some time...

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Damn dude! How much would you charge for something like that? Just wondering - I'm going to need a PS2 stick soonish.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That looks incredible, very nice work!

souji5

n00b
Well thanks guys! I do take orders over at SRK but I don't think I have met the seller requirements here just yet (coming soon). Here is a custom made with yellow and purple heart woods fingerjointed. This and the orange cream stick were part of a tournament batch that are still up for sale, I hope they find good homes :D

clean6.png

clean4.png

clean3.png

HeartlessNinny

Well thanks guys! I do take orders over at SRK but I don't think I have met the seller requirements here just yet (coming soon).

Hang in there, dude. If you stick around (har har), you'll get some business from us, I promise you.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Here is my first attempt at a custom stick I just finished.

Its about the size of an AES, but weighs 6 lbs. The top is powdercoated 16 gauge steel with a wood backing, feels rock solid. The box is stained and finished oak.

aescontroller1.jpg

AEScontroller2.jpg

Last edited:

HeartlessNinny

Hey, not bad! That's pretty damn good for a first outing. Plan to make any more?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Awesome Sticks..

I picked up this Gamestar Stick from a strore called FIVE and Below..for $5.00

XboxDeBUGKITNGamestarStick003.jpg

I wish I still had my modded Xbox stick

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Hey, not bad! That's pretty damn good for a first outing. Plan to make any more?

Thanks. I am considering making a 2nd one, although I may go the more standard route of MDF with artwork and a clear overlay. I don't have a knockout punch set so I had a metal fab place cut and drill the holes, which cost $65.00. I messed up the stain by applying polyurethane with a sponge and had to strip it with a planer. It came out so much nicer with multiple coats of a rub on rub off oil urethane finish.

EagleTG

n00b
I started with custom sticks designed for a specific console. I've since converted them all to a universal interface. The pictures were taken while they were still specific.

All of these were hand-built by yours truly.

Dreamcast... All Sanwa parts.
dc_stick_front_flash.jpg

This one was universal from day one... Korean balltop stick and Happ Competition convex buttons.
ken_stick.jpg

And my favorite, built to be XBox 360 but now universal... Ultimarc MagStik Plus (with modified, lighter throw switches) and Happ Competition convex buttons.
tmnt_stick.jpg

HeartlessNinny

Thanks. I am considering making a 2nd one, although I may go the more standard route of MDF with artwork and a clear overlay. I don't have a knockout punch set so I had a metal fab place cut and drill the holes, which cost $65.00. I messed up the stain by applying polyurethane with a sponge and had to strip it with a planer. It came out so much nicer with multiple coats of a rub on rub off oil urethane finish.

I say go for it dude. Surely it'll be easier on the second go, and clearly you're not without talent.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
kdk_0553.jpg

I might switch the art out at some point. My friend said he is willing to do the "Shaq v Ryu" artwork I asked him about. Ryu would be charging a Hadouken and Shaq would be in the same position with a basketball instead....shaq-fu mindgames indeed!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
These sticks in this thread are so fucking awesome. souji5's sticks in particular have my mouth watering. I'm so sad I have nothing to show.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
These sticks in this thread are so fucking awesome. souji5's sticks in particular have my mouth watering. I'm so sad I have nothing to show.

Your personality is more awesome then any stick I've ever seen:buttrock: