I wanna see your stick

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
All sticks have JLF sticks with 8 way gates.

dcstick.jpg

Was it a pain in the ass to get a JLF in the DC stick?

Kyle

Kabuki Klasher
I don't know if anyone lurks at SRK so I figured I would repost this. Here's my collection before I sold most of it off. I kept the HSS-0130 (bottom right) and a pair of the Namcos (grey/yellow).

sticks.jpg

I ended up buying a gutted MVS cab that I play on now instead. If it wasn't for that I would use the Namcos.

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
I still have two 4 slots if you need them for EVO this year.

souji5

n00b
Those look like x9 sticks. Is that guy still MIA? Last I heard he'd absconded with some people's money.

Nah these are Soujistiks from start to finish, new to these forums but I have been building for a few years over at SRK :cool: Hadn't heard anything about about ecks though, as far as I know he's always been on point.

souji5

n00b
Nah those are 100% Soujistiks from start to finish. I am new to these forums but have been building for the folks over at SRK for a few years now :) I don't know about the ecks thing, as far as I know he's always been square deal with people.

Kyle

Kabuki Klasher
Those look like x9 sticks. Is that guy still MIA? Last I heard he'd absconded with some people's money.
Ecksnine is back around after a long absence. He's posting on SRK at least. I see him on XBL too everyone once in a while. I would hit him up on SRK if he owes you a stick.

souji5

n00b
Nah that's a 100% Soujistik from start to finish. I have been building over at SRK for a few years now and wanted to post a few of my recent builds here :) As far as Ecks I've only known him to be a good dude so I couldn't tell you anything different.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Ecksnine is back around after a long absence. He's posting on SRK at least. I see him on XBL too everyone once in a while. I would hit him up on SRK if he owes you a stick.

Oh, good. He doesn't owe me anything, I was just curious.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Well, you said he owes people money?

That's what people were saying in his sales thread last time I looked in on it. Honestly, I haven't looked at that thread in what must be a few months, so I have no idea if everything got straightened out. But I can tell you that he looked like he might have been pulling a vanishing act for a while there.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Was it a pain in the ass to get a JLF in the DC stick?

It requires some work, but it's not too difficult. You have to grind down the plastic base of the stick so it fits in the square mounting area that the stock stick was mounted in. You also need to drill new holes to mount the stick.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
It requires some work, but it's not too difficult. You have to grind down the plastic base of the stick so it fits in the square mounting area that the stock stick was mounted in. You also need to drill new holes to mount the stick.

Ah, that's a little beyond my skill level then...