I wanna see your stick

Heath

, cheyne stoking
My neo fighter/jamma shooter stick. seimitsu stick/buttons.

stick2.jpg

Thing of beauty, wouldnt play my games with that.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I just use a PS3 MadCatz TE these days. I thought about getting that Ecksnine guy to make me one, too, but he vanished the last time I checked (too bad, he made some nice shit).

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Too lazy to take pictures, but I have one of these:

41lm8m3f2tL._SS500_.jpg

and one of these:

mad-catz-fightpad-20090123043135278-000_1237487114.jpg

I use the HRAP2SA on my PS3 via converter, its probably my favorite stick ever made. Too nice for a scrub like me at least. I thought about throwing a LS-32-01 in it, but it seems like blasphemy to take a nice stick like this apart and fuck with it.

The Mad Catz I bought for 360, but I hate the Vewlix layout. I wish I'd bought the HRAP EX-SE instead.

I haven't been playing fighting games much lately, kind of tired of them so these sticks are collecting dust at the moment.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I just use a PS3 MadCatz TE these days. I thought about getting that Ecksnine guy to make me one, too, but he vanished the last time I checked (too bad, he made some nice shit).

Mine was originally done by him for Tonk(as far as I know)
Too bad he vanished indeed.I really wanted another to go with it.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
I want you to ride on my ghetto stick:

06-10-10_1355-1.jpg

Total project price: $4.35 (for the hinges. Everything else was recycled from crap from other projects)

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
dscf07741.jpg

Modded by our very own Dinodoedoe and artwork by Tabbykat.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
P4260003.JPG

I got the stick from Buy.com's sale and put in a new Sanwa stick with a bubble top and some new buttons. I still like the smaller size of the fight stick to the larger arcade stick.

I also have a Dreamcast Green Goblin, but I really want to take the parts out. The buttons are getting weak and the stick...sticks. I also have the Wii TvC Stick, 360 HRAP SE for SHMUPS, PS2 Fightstick EX, two MAS Sticks for my Super NOVA and a NES Advantage.

I would really love to find a Nintendo Playchoice stick and make an NES Joystick with it. I love the smaller size and feel of Nintendo's old joysticks and it'd be fun to play all of my NES games with them.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Mine was originally done by him for Tonk(as far as I know)
Too bad he vanished indeed.I really wanted another to go with it.

Yeah, I thought so.

But yeah. What prompted that guy to pull a Dean, anyways? It actually really pisses me off. He was doing great work that was unique and cool. If something came up, I bet people would have cut him some slack (I remember something about a hand injury?). But no, he was to fuck off like an asshole. What a dick.

Anyways. I'm thinking about grabbing that Tatsunoko vs. Capcom stick for Wii. It'd be nice to have it for that, and I'd use it for VC games too. What do people think of it? Yea or nay?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Wow, good stuff so far.

Makes me feel kinda embarrassed to have posted my run-of-the-mill ascii stick...

NeoTheranthrope, I like that low-fi stick a lot! :)

Keep it up guys!

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Two of these(One 360 and one PS3):
capcom_marvel_arcade_stick.jpg

One of these:
504x_7c401c9461465d84bd18fd29d5dfad09.jpg

One of these:
500x_ssfiv_stick.jpg

All stock.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
100613_160432.jpg

All Seimitsu. You can't tell by the pic, but the overlay is transparent blue. I also have an unmodded EX-2. When I get some money, I'd like to pay someone to mod a Dreamcast stick for me and give it an Astro City look. (I can't mod anything for shit beyond just replacing buttons).

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
some nice stuff in this thread. for me, I just use stock sticks, no mods.

for the neo, I use an old style stick. I also have a MAS, but I can't use it for fighters at all. I can really only use it for shmups or maybe slugs...but even then I prefer my original neo stick

for ps2, I have one of these

4439d1263021148t-difference-between-hori-real-arcade-pro-sticks-hori-hrap-2-picture-jpg

and for the 360, I have on of these

412vpHNByzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Modded MAdcatz Fight Stick w/ Seimitsu stick and push buttons

100_1757.jpg

Modded Hori EX2 with Hori stick and push buttons

100_0906.jpg

Madcatz Tournament Stick with new artwork.

100_1916.jpg

Picked up a Madcatz Tournament "S" stick for the PS3 and a Hori Real Arcade Pro EX SE Fighting Stick which are still stock.

Last edited:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Modded MAdcatz Fight Stick w/ Seimitsu stick and push buttons

100_1757.jpg

Picked up a Madcatz Tournament "S" stick for the PS3 and a Hori Real Arcade Pro EX SE Fighting Stick which are still stock.

:buttrock:

Props on the colors, style and most of all the very sharp looking Macross VF-1J valk theme/graphics. VERY, VERY NICE.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper

The mod does look very nice, but the way the head is turned in the pic, the VF-1J almost looks like a VF-1A. (I really had to look at it: "Oh, it's looking down-left, towards the left fist.")

I wouldn't mind making one like that myself, but Max-type though...

Last edited:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
The mod does look very nice, but the way the head is turned in the pic, the VF-1J almost looks like a VF-1A. (I really had to look at it: "Oh, it's looking down-left, towards the left fist.")

I wouldn't mind making one like that myself, but Max-type though...

*macross geek mode on*

Haha, NO WAY! Totally unlike a VF-1A... maybe a VF-1S with head lasers pointed in the direction the head is turned...

That would be an interesting idea.... "1p" a max type stick and separate "2p" miriya type stick. :lolz: You must make this happen.

*macross geek mode off*

Sonic R

Overtop Pathfinder
here it be…

4190efdb.jpg

modification with seimitsu stick and sanwa buttons

4573c972.jpg

all stock (but I am consider to place a seimitsu stick and different color buttons to match the 360 face buttons)

770608c7.jpg

all stock

1baeb34d.jpg

all stock… for time being - I will modification the stick and buttons when ever I find time…

3d3d2be3.jpg

perfect for playing Space Harrier, After Burner, and even Out Run!
3fe57e7b.jpg

good for one game only…

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
That Valkyrie stick is awesome! Very well done! Love the artwork and style!

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
4667609022_268d4567d4_b.jpg

Blurry pic...

Modded MadCatz SE. New Sanwa JLF and buttons/plugs. Removed the overlay and polished the metal.

I intentionally went this route because it reminds me of the Dreamcast Agetec....despite it's "genericness".

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
TSSTE.jpg

All Seimitsu parts... would have been easier but nowhere near as fun to just get an HRAP EX-SE....