Blur (360)

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Anyone else got this?

Been loving this and just finished a good 4 hour session.

If anyone wants to play, my GT is FamiDude.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Anyone else got this?

Been loving this and just finished a good 4 hour session.

If anyone wants to play, my GT is FamiDude.

I just picked it up. So far enjoying it. I think I've got you on my list. If not I'll fix that error and get some games going.:D

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
haha- just came here to post this.

I did the Best Buy 20 + 10 off $40 on this one. Actually makes me sad that I didn't get into it sooner (it hasn't been out long). Really just a completely awesome game- worth the $59.99 asking price! There's a manufacturer coupon ($20) at blurgamepromotion.com- the game is $59.99 just about everywhere, with Amazon and BestBuy being exceptions (and ymmv with getting the coupon or the reward zone coupon to work at BestBuy's $39.99 price).

The cars are alot of fun, the game has alot of color. It's a blast to drive with friends- just a shame I don't hear people talking about this game more often!

Reality Check

World Hero
I have it on PS3. I'm enjoying much more than I thought I would. Power ups are great, sense of speed is amazing, fun tracks. It has everything I could ask for in a arcade racer. Just wished that drifting was easier. If anyone has it on PS3 hit me up. I need a rival

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
No one else got this?

Brian. I'll be on this weekend and monday so feel free to get wrecked!

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
Melty...

DSC00591.jpg

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
huh,no one get this.just keep exciting

noob

If you're questioning my skill, race me. Was in a 20 player lobby earlier and won 9/10 races and finished 2nd in the other to a Legend IX Lv47.

I have a group of Legend X Lv50 friends who will all tell you I'm legit.