Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hello, can anyone tell me if 475.00 was a good price for metal slug 3? After reading these forums I'm
Afraid to buy anything on eBay, but what are my options? Any help would be appreciated. It was so much easier collecting in the 80's and 90's. None of this bullshit. Thanks for all the help.

Jap. version? First or second print?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Did I pay too much
Or was it a good deal. It's been a few years since I bought any Neo Geo games. Just starting collecting them again.

Sorry about that, it's my favorite Metal Slug. It seemed like a good deal, any comments?

My comment: Stop bidding on games if you unsure of whether or not you paid too much.

Last edited:

Neogeomaniac67

New Challenger
Thanks all for your input and help. As far as the comment to not bid if I don't know what it's worth, that's why I'm here. I'm not new to collecting I'm just not an expert with the Neo Geo. Any help and suggestions are appreciated. So where is the best place to find out the value of a game before buying? I know there is a list on this site but is it recent info? Thanks again for the help

Heath

, cheyne stoking
$475 is a good price if the spine is unfaded.

You dont find many nice copys of slug 3 for $375.

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I'd say 375$ is a good price IN Japan.

475$ outside of Japan is still acceptable. There have been MS3 1st prints on german Ebay that went for more than 600$.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'd say 375$ is a good price IN Japan.

475$ outside of Japan is still acceptable. There have been MS3 1st prints on german Ebay that went for more than 600$.

Huh. I paid 280€ just yesterday for a first print one, guess I got lucky there?
(btw: lol ebay)

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
were did you get yours then?

Cause I was searching for one?

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Huh. I paid 280€ just yesterday for a first print one, guess I got lucky there?
(btw: lol ebay)

You must have a nice hook up then. Because everyone's prices are now matching ebay. And can you really blame them? Most prices here in the selling forum have been at ebay levels or even higher.

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/neo-geo-aes...951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a19542f3f

ROFL Soester apparently pulled his own bidding auction and turned it into a BIN auction.

a really nice guy I must say!

God this guy is annoying as hell, he got a samurai shodown 2 from here and is now trying to sell it on ebay at an inflated price :mad:
Traders do nothing for the community apart from making up daft prices that people are willing to pay for some reason, I wouldn't mind if they left it on an auction so it can find the right price but oh no they have to fix it, I’ve been watching this MS2 for a few weeks now and he started it off at $5500 yikes i wouldn't even pay that for a car.