Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
What do you mean by freaked out one. I'm new on the forum. Are you saying its fake?

It means that the inserts were re-manufactured by a group calling themselves Neo Geo Freak. Which is pretty much saying it's a repro job.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
What do you mean by freaked out one. I'm new on the forum. Are you saying its fake?
In this case "freaked" means it has been stamped with NeoGeoFreak-USA logo..

Many people don't like that and with them there's always the risk of reprinted insert.. :annoyed:

Neogeomaniac67

New Challenger
Thanks so much for the info. Now I'm worried though, I just bought a metal slug 3 from the same guy yesterday on eBay. Anyway you can check it out for me?

Neogeomaniac67

New Challenger
Thank you. I feel better. Here is the item # if anybody else wants to check it out. 230739457903. Did I pay too much
Or was it a good deal. It's been a few years since I bought any Neo Geo games. Just starting collecting them again.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
damn you neogeomaniac67, I wanted that slug 3 :)

As for that WHP, I don't think it has a reprinted insert, just the stamp. But you never know until it's in your hands.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Neogeomaniac67

New Challenger
Hello, can anyone tell me if 475.00 was a good price for metal slug 3? After reading these forums I'm
Afraid to buy anything on eBay, but what are my options? Any help would be appreciated. It was so much easier collecting in the 80's and 90's. None of this bullshit. Thanks for all the help.