Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Someone needs to verify these games as some unlucky people are going to pay the price if this turns out to be a con.
Looking at the Metal Slug carts the only thing i can see is the lettering should be more reddish in colour.
I've noticed this guy making offers for games on ahans76 sale thread also probably to sell on at inflated prices. :shame:

Depending on price, I'm interested in the following games:

Burning fight-EX
Fatal Fury 3-NM
Football Frenzy-NEW
Galaxy Fight-NM
King Of Monsters 2-NM
Matrimelee-New
Samurai Showdown 4-NM
Samurai Showdown 5 UNFIXED-NEW/MINT
Savage reign-NM
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer-NM

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Ya that sounds possible. I think the pictures he has are in fact authentic, but I'm assuming that he will send out bootlegs.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
There are only a handful of games that I’m willing to buy on the AES. The price of some of the rarer carts is just astronomical. What’s even stranger than the AES bubble is the fact that there are actually folks out there that are willing to drop several grand on a cart, and still manage to get ripped off. I mean, seriously, there’s no way in hell I’m spending that kind of money without knowing that it’s legit.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Do copies of Sengoku 3 even exist? :scratch:

I have seen jp conversions yes. I dont remember any english conversions, but wouldnt be surprised to find some out there.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Amazing that conversions of Sengoku 2001/3 exist.

I want to punch myself in the face for not purchasing one on release. I remember contemplating about it, but went for a new mixer instead :E