Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
WTF? :D

fullsetmty0f8.jpg

Espineli

n00b
I believe that when games are so rare, the sellers would have to show pictures of the two boards. It's much money. Every Time The falsifications are better.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I believe that when games are so rare, the sellers would have to show pictures of the two boards. It's much money. Every Time The falsifications are better.

you are 100% correct there sir.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
:eek:I see Bang Bang Buster Japan version...
You are the rock collector really!!!!!:buttrock:

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks for the photos dude your collection looks really nice, one question though why the hell put your neo games next to a crapper? is it because you like looking at the covers and reading the manuals a bit like reading a mag when doing your business :D
Surely they would look cooler behind your desk.

Last edited:

gmantle31

n00b
Behind my desk they would get hurt by sun rays and become sunfade over time...
I put them in the toilets because it's the only dark place in my office.
And also because I like to wipe my ass with fake freaked US KOF2000 inserts...

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Well nobody with any sense would open a £5k cart if they dont know how to open it properly, things happen and if that cart label gets even a slight crease then the value goes down. fuck that.

I agree but it surely is the only way to identify a real cart in my opinion over a internet transaction, I just thought also that if a pirate had the orginal they could open that and send pictures to the buyer and then send another cart, its not like the buyer would reopen it to check.
These prices at the top end of AES games are stupid anyway and i dont know why anyone would pay these prices, we should get a log going of who owns the rare english carts on this board so if people decide to pass/sell them on it would be easier to verify their authenticity.

Last edited:

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Yes, it is clearly the victims', meaning the legit collectors', fault for all the blatant E-bay scalping and profiteering.

As opposed to... say... hoarders and flippers buying carts at exorbitant prices, only to turn around and put those same carts up for an even more exorbitant price, thereby creating a ridiculous AES cart bubble which has warped the market.

Shut the hell up.
Obviously you aren't part of the problem I was talking about. However, for whatever reason, some people out there continue cheerfully buying these things for more and more money. These are the people I'm talking about. These are not "victims"; they're willing participants, enablers in an unending cycle of gouging. Those who won't pass on a 10-grand video game at least out of principle (if not because of the ridiculous price).

And as long as the interest in crap deals persists, we're all stuck watching prices rise. It's not simply a matter of every fair deal being ruined by flippers, but certain buyers (the illegitimate collectors) who endorse this practice by gleefully feeding the pigs. We both agree seller price-gouging is a problem. I just happen to think their enablers are too.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
heh. he ended and relisted all of his auctions to nullify the links.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
NTM from neostore sold for $8,000 and I thought MS English in the neostore may come in price more $8,000++ but it's neostore which all carts are legit 100%, people must pay for surely price and confident to receive 100% legit cart :)
So price in the other place such as ebay, yahoo, neogeo forum should be lower price than neostore, that's my opinion only ;)

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
Makes me wonder if the neo store opens the carts... Curious because people would drop $8000 there and they never put up any pictures of the boards.. If you ask me opening carts is a very risky operation and most people would opt not to...

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
You're exactly that kind of morron I was talking about.

Before you run around calling Cdamm a morron, he isn't the weak willed fool who impulsively flew to another country to blow thousands of dollars on video games and then attempt to flip them on ebay.

I decided to sell my "very big" US games on ebay.com because I'm getting attacked by stupid morrons in France who say I'm just there to buy and sell games

Kind of like what you do on this site? You bought them from seller on here, but do you bother to offer them up here? No. You put them on ebay, probably for more than you paid.

So a few months ago I started collecting US games as well, because they were so expensive and desirable.

That is a great reason to collect games. Few months ago, lolz.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Makes me wonder if the neo store opens the carts... Curious because people would drop $8000 there and they never put up any pictures of the boards.. If you ask me opening carts is a very risky operation and most people would opt not to...
Yeah, it's kind of a catch-22 when value may be decreased during the very authentication process used to establish it. I don't envy anyone who has to deal with these "high-end" carts.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Yeah, it's kind of a catch-22 when value may be decreased during the very authentication process used to establish it. I don't envy anyone who has to deal with these "high-end" carts.

if you collect those 'high end carts' you should know exactly how to prove authenticity. Saying its real by looking at the sticker is just silly. That game has more boots than authentic carts in circulation. he answers a legit question incorrectly, then calls people names that call him on his bullshit. He is the frog chris r.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
if you collect those 'high end carts' you should know exactly how to prove authenticity. Saying its real by looking at the sticker is just silly. That game has more boots than authentic carts in circulation. he answers a legit question incorrectly, then calls people names that call him on his bullshit. He is the frog chris r.
Chalk it up to my ignorance then. I sympathized with those not willing to authenticate carts only because I thought it necessitated opening them (risking broken tabs & almost certainly creasing the label). In which case it would be understandable why someone would shy away from risking this on a high-priced item.

Don't get me wrong, IMO this "collector" is little more than an opportunist re-seller, now lashing out because he was called on it. I'm sorry to say...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
lol, truthfully once again i say, fuck the AES, if you want to buy a car or a Neo cart, then you have some issues you need to work out. look i play games i dont give a shit about insertion marks and i take care of my stuff. i just dont get why in gods name you would want to buy a retail game for that kind of price, maybe a proto, but not something at retail. but hey, if you want to pay that much that is for you to decide.... im just saying :/

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Note to self:Don't buy carts from gmantle31

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I'd imagine that every time he flushes, some droplets land on the carts. XD