Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
A fucking nightmare. He only states that the "aesthetic part is unfinished"...
I guess this guy dropped a power supply inside that trunk, but judging by its size I would bet it could have a 18" CRT inside. :D

100% portable cab, yo.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
100% portable cab, yo.

Hmmm, I see... like this?
1814888_N6k9X-M-1.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Maybe it's some kind of distortion from the camera. I can't see how a cart would bend like that, label and all.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Wow. It's sold. Hopefully that doesn't mean $500 is the market price for Viewpoint. XD

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Product Description:

Enjoy the two tag-team battle system with the Neo Geo AES game. You can switch characters while playing and go for team attacks in this exciting SNK Playmore video game. Enter the world of heroes, art of fighting, fatal fury, Samurai Shodown with this PlayStation2 System. The intriguing Neo Geo AES game consists of 40 characters to keep you engaged in it. Get engrossed in the exciting SNK Playmore video game that also provides with thrilling sound. Play and win the battle against the evil empire in this PlayStation2 System.

....WTF!?

twitch stl

n00b
The guy is the king of CTRL-C CTRL-V without looking the screen

And everything this guy sells comes from his "personal collection". Since he currently owns it, he's not lying!
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to make a sandwich. I'll be using bread from MY OWN PERSONAL COLLECTION.