Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I've got a WTF neo auction going to other direction... my Metal Slug Neo CD sold for a measley $27. It's my own fault for not setting a reserve, but I was gambling that no reserve would entice more potential buyers. I guess there's not much demand for the CDs these days. :crying:

Someone got a deal, I hope it was someone on the forums.

Sorry about that one dude, $27 sucks. I think your right about the demand for the cd stuff unfortunately :confused:

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Sorry about that one dude, $27 sucks. I think your right about the demand for the cd stuff unfortunately :confused:

I totally agree on that one.

About a year ago i bought a new and sealed copy of Over Top (japanese CD) for 33€ off eBay.
I could not believe my luck and i received a perfectly preserved original copy from the seller.

The next auction for a sealed copy i was watching about half a year ago, ended with over 90€.

You never know how much you get for a game on the bay, but CD titles have lost interest and value as far as i can tell.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
It must be the cheapest way to get a huge neo collection that's for sure, not good if your trying to sell though :mad:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Oh god, I didnt see that pic when I looked at the auction earlier.

!BzeMfPgEWk~$(KGrHqZ,!i!Ew4-7EmPvBMWLG-1F2Q~~_3.JPG

Wow, from $2000 down to $599 obo. When will it be $200? Maybe 2 weeks.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Sefer Halilović (Xian Xi --if you refuse to deal with him over a name change a mod will stab*;3046501 said:

Please stop posting this picture - it hurts my eyes!
This might be the ugliest piece of hardware i have seen in my entire life :eek:!

Heath

, cheyne stoking
I'm sure he has something else coming up soon enough.

Cant wait for his new design, do you think he's been on this site and seen us taking the piss. I bet he's well gutted inside, i bet he feels like his supergun looks.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
I honestly hope he did and that he will get his shit together.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Yeah, you'd think keeping stock would be one of the first things you learn when running any kind of shop lol :oh_no:
If I had a dozen copies of the sames SNES game I don't know if I'd be able to keep proper inventory after a while. Junk would pile up. I can't keep inventory of my personal collection, let alone a store.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
If I had a dozen copies of the sames SNES game I don't know if I'd be able to keep proper inventory after a while. Junk would pile up. I can't keep inventory of my personal collection, let alone a store.

I'm not saying it would be easy or fun, but you'd have to do it to keep things in order.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Sefer Halilović (Xian Xi --if you refuse to deal with him over a name change a mod will stab*;3046501 said:

Was probably reading through this thread.

I'm just waiting until he does a ghetto panini maker supergun so I can grill up some sammiches while I play my boards.

I already own one of his Jack Lalanne juicer CMVS units.
How can you complain about jack placement when you can have fresh OJ?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Neo GEO MVS Arcade Machine

"YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICE, CLEAN, PROFESSIONALY CUSTOM MADE CABINET LIKE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE."

Its just a Two Crude Dudes Machine with a Neo Marquee :spock:

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Thought it was expensive at £750, just seen the buy it now price:lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

I almost could not control my urge to press the "Buy-it-now" button.
Such a deal would only come once in your lifetime - hopefully :lolz:!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Yeah, you know whats even worse than that? it's only got 3 buttons so your kinda fucked if you want to play any of the fighters :lolz:

Warpedflash

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah, you know whats even worse than that? it's only got 3 buttons so your kinda fucked if you want to play any of the fighters :lolz:

My conversion cab only has 3 buttons atm :s good thing i don't have many fighters :P That said i plan to add 4th buttons when i figure teh best way to drill through the metal control panel.... oh and when i can find somewhere that will do me a replacement overlay as mine has fag burns on it -.- (ex pub machine) and i would rather fix both things at once.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
My conversion cab only has 3 buttons atm :s good thing i don't have many fighters :P That said i plan to add 4th buttons when i figure teh best way to drill through the metal control panel.... oh and when i can find somewhere that will do me a replacement overlay as mine has fag burns on it -.- (ex pub machine) and i would rather fix both things at once.

The pub bit sounds like my cab, no fag burns but really grotty :(