Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Hah. I give people a big discount if they cut them themselves. I charge $5 for a sheet of 12 labels, uncut. And if you want them cut then it's $2 each label. I hate cutting labels.

If the guy sells them for that price buddy, i reckon he'll be back for more :lolz:

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

I would like to know what kind of trouble had this seller to not ship to Spain. I don't care about this game but for the fact of one or two retarded customers that can damage a whole market image...

I'm shy to say that I'm happy for the price drop, even if its a boot. I would love to play that game and the fact that the "new" games come to that high prices (400+ euros) made me crazy.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I'm shy to say that I'm happy for the price drop, even if its a boot. I would love to play that game and the fact that the "new" games come to that high prices (400+ euros) made me crazy.

Can't beat $230 with shipping included. XD

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
For those US residents with tech knowledge, this is a good chance to get a 4-slot for cheap.
http://cgi.ebay.com/4-SLOT-NEO-GEO-...066?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2567a140ba

That seller is horrible. He misrepresents the item all the time. Last time I bought a broken 1 slot off him he said Z80 error and I asked if there was any corrosion anywhere on the top or bottom of the board (MV-1F) he said no and when I got the board it had a huge amount of corrosion. The battery leaked all the way to the LSPC and on an MV-1F that is across the board.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
That seller is horrible. He misrepresents the item all the time. Last time I bought a broken 1 slot off him he said Z80 error and I asked if there was any corrosion anywhere on the top or bottom of the board (MV-1F) he said no and when I got the board it had a huge amount of corrosion. The battery leaked all the way to the LSPC and on an MV-1F that is across the board.

Looking at his feedback: "thief of the worst kind, I have not made ​​my money bastard"... wow!

From the same seller, this feedback is funny: -(buyer) "ARTWORK NOT USABLE"
-(seller) Reply by gameboardsoc1234 (Oct-26-10 07:00):
ART IS NOT TO BE USE its to be enjoyed shame to use art shame shame shame"

LOL!!! How it is supposed to be "enjoyed" a broken artwork??

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Yup, he always says stupid shit that pisses you off. I don't know what his problem is. I used to buy about $2000 a month worth of stuff from him consecutively then one day he had a Futbal game listed for $80 buy it now and I offered him $70 and instead of declining the offer he completely banned me from all of his auctions.

He lost $2000 a month over $10, fucking retarded.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.

Good old bill burger :lolz: got some mvs carts of him. They were a decent price but damn grotty.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice