Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
I'm not saying that's a fair price, but a mint AOF3 US is damn hard to find. I've come across two in the last couple years, and neither are mint.

And for the record, I'm not saying that guy's AOF3 is mint because those pics kinda suck

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
The quiz game, $4000 or best offer...... No thanks , should be worth quite abit less.
AoF 3, I don't really know to be honest. You don't see alot of English versions floating around, the guys right about that and it does look minty.
In the crazy world of retro games I'm sure they'll both sell for silly cash :oh_no:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The real kicker in that AoF3 listing is how the seller wants the buyer to pay for the 4% paypal fee on top of that BIN price. XD

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Just got a reply from the seller about the £500 starting bid for the Neo software 94 booklet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/neo-geo-94-ca...pt=UK_VintageComputing_RL&hash=item335fc91545

002-29.jpg

They dont look limited edition to me??? i have a couple of these anybody know where there from???

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
:lol: quality mate, well done. I've never seen one, let alone go for over £2000. The ho needs to lay of the crack :shame:

ahans76

"I have delt with both Cris and Dion before when i
i have one and i paid .99 cents for it

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Limited edition...straight to everyones mailbox!

NeoGeo-Qatar

Neo Jihad
10 Year Member
But -10 for saying addition instead of edition :lolz: and only afew was made

LoOOoL , the seller is Banned from e bay for his "grammar failure"

Final Decision : the points goes to Member " Sasha "

for asking him that Legendary question :-

Hi , is the price correct £50 ??

Last edited:

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
I think that SSV was going for more like $300-400 at the store.

Also, you really don't see a mint US AOF3 anymore like that. Even when I was trying to get mostly US carts in the early 2000s, it was selling for $500 or more. I just waited and then got a JP version in 2005 for $200. I am not saying it is a good price, but it also isn't over doing it either. The Quiz game price he is asking is retarded though.

Drazic

n00b
I think that looks pretty cool, its not a bad deal either but do agree about the video output :scratch:
It's still a pretty damn cool looking MVS though. And if you have a good crt monitor then this might actually be a pretty good way to play MVS games right?

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
I think that SSV was going for more like $300-400 at the store.

Also, you really don't see a mint US AOF3 anymore like that. Even when I was trying to get mostly US carts in the early 2000s, it was selling for $500 or more. I just waited and then got a JP version in 2005 for $200. I am not saying it is a good price, but it also isn't over doing it either. The Quiz game price he is asking is retarded though.

SSV was $300 may b on release date,, it had been on sale for years till it finally sold out about a year ago.

JS