Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

valgalder

Kula's Candy
AghhH! I've been looking for Windjammers on MVS forever, but the only ones listed on ebay have been too expensive. Can't believe this went for so cheap!

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Damn it all to hell! I'm still in need of Sengoku 3! Excellent find though man, congrats.

I guess it went cheap 'cause the guy just labeled the auction with "Sengoku 3" :D I'm excited, this is the start of my new MVS collection. It feels like there's a bunch of new games that have been unlocked now that I'm not limited to strictly AES carts.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Last edited:

valgalder

Kula's Candy
damn, standard shipping on the stick was only 6 bucks also.. good deal. I gotta keep up on these auctions. too many good deals passing by lately.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Thats a great looking machine.

I have sent him a message for some better pics and more details to put on hardMVS.

I can't belive nobody has bid on this yet... 3 hours to go.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Look at the button layout though. That would be pretty awkward for Neo games that use all 4 buttons. It's gotta be a conversion of another arcade machine right?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Look at the button layout though. That would be pretty awkward for Neo games that use all 4 buttons. It's gotta be a conversion of another arcade machine right?

That was my guess but the marquee is well done.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Possibly the deal of the century but item description is unclear what is for sale;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310315811801&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I sent a message to clarify what's for sale;

Dear qugelmatic,

Can you add a picture of the actual item so that I can see what you're selling? Thanks

Respone;

Thanks for your interest! I'm sorry, the item is already sealed and in our warehouse, so unfortunately I'm unable to answer your question. Good luck! Jodi

Still not clear what's for sale - what do you think? :eek_2: