Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It's legit. You rarely see a boot of Windjammers, in fact I've never seen one.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Damn. Seven bucks for a full kit is pretty amazing. If you were to believe the price guide, it's worth at least 10x more. XD

ignaciogc

Banned
I'll let ya know when it comes in ;)

i can't believe my $8 bid lasted 4 days

(seriously)

hahaha. I thought it was probably someone from here....

Just for curiosity, how high would you have gone?

Knowing that it was someone from here makes me feel better. At least you know how much it was worth and didn't just get lucky with a $12 maximum bid.

PS: Since you got it so cheap, I would buy it from you for a profit... How do $20 sound? xD

Lokre

New Challenger
I had a $60 max bid heh. Once i realized it was the kit, I figured someone on here would swoop in and oudbid me in the last few minutes or seconds...I was convinced it was a boot when noone did.

I figured that worst case senario, I was getting the mini marquee for $7 and the boot came with it...how little did i know ;)

and no, the game isn't for sale...this is one of my "grails" and I won't be giving it up any time soon

ignaciogc

Banned
I had a $60 max bid heh. Once i realized it was the kit, I figured someone on here would swoop in and oudbid me in the last few minutes or seconds...I was convinced it was a boot when noone did.

I figured that worst case senario, I was getting the mini marquee for $7 and the boot came with it...how little did i know ;)

and no, the game isn't for sale...this is one of my "grails" and I won't be giving it up any time soon

You would have outbid me then... I wasn't sure about the "boot" either, so I was only going to go as high as $45. I'm glad I didn't then, cheaper game for you.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'll let ya know when it comes in ;)

i can't believe my $8 bid lasted 4 days

(seriously)

Lucky son of a bitch; I hate you with a passion you can only dream.
Ahem….good for you, though. :buttrock:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member

What a great buy! Fun game too! :buttrock:

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I think I'm going to start phasing over from AES to an MVS setup, and this is my first step toward that goal.

I don't have a good handle on the value of MVS carts yet though. $38.77 for Sengoku 3... did I get a good price, or did I get hosed?

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I'd personally say thats a pretty good price man, not the deal of the century, but good none the less :)

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Sengoku 3 is probably the reason I'm finally going to switch over to MVS. A few years ago you could get it for $150-$250, but now it's $500++. It's crazy.

English labels of Last Blade 2 and Waku Waku 7 will be my next targets to seek out.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Sengoku 3 is probably the reason I'm finally going to switch over to MVS. A few years ago you could get it for $150-$250, but now it's $500++. It's crazy.

English labels of Last Blade 2 and Waku Waku 7 will be my next targets to seek out.

MVS all the way! :buttrock:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I think I'm going to start phasing over from AES to an MVS setup, and this is my first step toward that goal.

I don't have a good handle on the value of MVS carts yet though. $38.77 for Sengoku 3... did I get a good price, or did I get hosed?

Damn it all to hell! I'm still in need of Sengoku 3! Excellent find though man, congrats.