Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
it looks like the designer was making an arcade stick and then decided to make it into the supergun instead! :eek:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
i've no idea how many times he's tried that shit now :oh_no:. No good pictures, no good details and a crazy asking price :lolz:

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
i've no idea how many times he's tried that shit now :oh_no:. No good pictures, no good details and a crazy asking price :lolz:

Wow that is one shitty description. "Buy my grab bag of indeterminate nature! Only $30,000 to find out what you're bidding on!"

Stupid scammers.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The fact that picture includes a mini marquee pretty much tells you that it's a conversion.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
This Sengoku 3 has been on eBay for weeks at the outrageous price of $750... looks like he finally got a bite though.

It doesn't bode well for people like me who are looking for that game. It used to be fairly cheap and plentiful, but now there's a wave of sellers looking to get sky high prices.

NeoGeo-Qatar

Neo Jihad
10 Year Member

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
This game was THE reason TonK gave up being the price guide analyst.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This Sengoku 3 has been on eBay for weeks at the outrageous price of $750... looks like he finally got a bite though.

It doesn't bode well for people like me who are looking for that game. It used to be fairly cheap and plentiful, but now there's a wave of sellers looking to get sky high prices.
I hope it's not a conversion