Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
There are 3 on YJ right now don't know if there Ayato's ,somewhat cheaper if anyone's interested but kinda doubt it...Outrageous pricing,simply Idiotic

~
It's been months that the 2 on YJP at 100.000 yen are sitting there..

I'm an hard-core Neo collector but, honestly, who feels comfortable to spend thousands on a completely unoffical item like that?!? :annoyed:

Maybe a few hundreds but this is crazy :hammer:

Gabrius

New Challenger
I gotta tell you guys, as a new collector this forum has really helped me to understand the true values of this stuff nowadays. For a lot of us, our only prior experience pricing out Neo Geo wares was only the realization that it was much more than we could afford.... possibly ever.

-so glad I could finally break into the vg high rollers club ^_^

ahans76

"I have delt with both Cris and Dion before when i
There are 3 on YJ right now don't know if there Ayato's ,somewhat cheaper if anyone's interested but kinda doubt it...Outrageous pricing,simply Idiotic

~

You know whats funny took a look at my copy and wow number 30/100 just like the picture dont really know what that means good or bad but i would steer clear of this one will post a pic if i knew how. Maybe some one can walk me through it if needed

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You know whats funny took a look at my copy and wow number 30/100 just like the picture dont really know what that means good or bad but i would steer clear of this one will post a pic if i knew how. Maybe some one can walk me through it if needed

I wonder if it's true when I said I doubt they only made 100 limited edition boots?

So the copy you own right now has the same "serial" number as the one in the auction?

ahans76

Yes mine has the same 30 on the insert and booklet. if thats the serial number that hes claiming mine is in the same place. i cant see any other numbers that could be call the serial number

ahans76

ya mine number is 30 so i dont know what to say?????

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
What did you expect from a 100% original limited edition bootleg?

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Is this a NeoAyato Con?....looks nice though..anyone know how much these were going for $...cus what he's has it listed for price-wise on the bay is pretty nutzz

~L
Original retail price was about 449 euro

There where two different designs from this production: one with the robot design and the other one, like mine.

Each version is limited to 50 copies.

Hope your´s the robot version :)
If so, where did you get your copie from?
I have seen exactly this one (with seriel 30) a few mounth ago sellin on ebay for more than 1300 Euro!?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
There where two different designs from this production: one with the robot design and the other one, like mine.

Each version is limited to 50 copies.

Hope your´s the robot version :)
If so, where did you get your copie from?
I have seen exactly this one (with seriel 30) a few mounth ago sellin on ebay for more than 1300 Euro!?

Either way, you guys both got ripped off big time. You could have bought the cart from someone else for 107 Euro and then printed up your own insert and manual or even have it professionally done and saved a lot of money.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
I would never spend that amount on a boot. Fuck that! Unless it's original then yay but that's me. I dont care how limited it is ... it's a boot and not real. End of story! :tickled:

I agree, i wouldn't entertain a boot for any amount. £1k+:lolz:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think I will ask someone to make me 3 numbered copies of the Neoayato Ironclad and then sell them on ebay. Is it possible to make a boot of a boot?