Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/164053725661

ri8HntM.jpg

2nZJ7zS.jpg

Somebody really sacrificed a scarce METAL SLUG 5 to make this cheap EPROM POS

Those aren’t even Metal Slug 5 boards, dude...

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
You noticed neither of these things.

I am aware that different neo games use different boards, and that slug 5 does not share its board with any sonic wings title. I dont have the energy to try to prove shit about myself anymore or argue , so think what you want.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
C95C27D4-30B9-471E-9526-B730B6BC014E.jpeg

Some Japanese crackhead is trying to scalp the Samurai Shodown V Perfect NCI bootleg for $1000+... As if almost $500 wasn’t overpriced for a bootleg already.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Not just one NCI boot, man. All his high end titles are NCI boots, which makes it even more crack at 20k

Oh shit you're right. That lot isn't worth 5k let alone 20k. I'm curious to see how that HDMI output looks. I seriously doubt it has a built in scaler.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
WTF!? First the $20K auction that's not even worth $5k and now a $10k auction not even worth $1200. I mean, I know it's Ebay, but fuck sake.

What on earth did these people pay originally? I can only guess they got shafted themselves or have done absolutely no research. Maybe they were big-tymers and got their dealz from Dion in an NGF liquidation sale or something?

I hope somebody buys one of these sets then posts it here in a welcome thread hoping to join the growing ranks of the "elite" retro collectors. That would be fun.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Oh shit you're right. That lot isn't worth 5k let alone 20k. I'm curious to see how that HDMI output looks. I seriously doubt it has a built in scaler.

WTF!? First the $20K auction that's not even worth $5k and now a $10k auction not even worth $1200. I mean, I know it's Ebay, but fuck sake.

What on earth did these people pay originally? I can only guess they got shafted themselves or have done absolutely no research. Maybe they were big-tymers and got their dealz from Dion in an NGF liquidation sale or something?

I hope somebody buys one of these sets then posts it here in a welcome thread hoping to join the growing ranks of the "elite" retro collectors. That would be fun.

I priced out the lot and you're looking at $4000 USD full retail for everything. Lot pricing, he would probably get a sale at $3500. It's another example of someone who thinks they have a gold mine just because it's the Neo Geo.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member

On top of that, the seller is in GA. Cumming is about an hour north of me, I wonder who it could be?