Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I've actually got some good deals from Kenny in off Ebay purchases by reaching out to him on Facebook. Got a game from him a few months back and he knocked off $50 and included shipping (which was an extra $15 on Ebay) - so it ended up being $75 bucks off of what the Ebay price was. Not to say some of his stuff isn't overpriced, but he also isn't unreasonable if you reach out to him outside of Ebay.

You know what. You're right. I've worked with him and his wife/girlfriend outside of eBay and things were more reasonable. I stand corrected.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Sorry that I'm upsetting so many of you. If I could budge more on my ebay pricing, the asking prices would be set lower. Always contact me directly for a cheaper price. Ebay takes around 10% and PayPal another 3 or 4.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Plus you gotta pay taxes as well. Ebay almost isn't worth it anymore for buyers or sellers. I'm not upset with you. You ship everything fast and it's always well packed. If there is an issue you take care of it.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Beat up MVS cartridge for 1K, I'm all in.

Oh wait, I already have got that game. Shame.

Radiantgun

Zero's Secretary
Sorry that I'm upsetting so many of you. If I could budge more on my ebay pricing, the asking prices would be set lower. Always contact me directly for a cheaper price. Ebay takes around 10% and PayPal another 3 or 4.

I emailed over a month ago and got no reply, just saying.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Can you try resending it to me (or send me a PM)? I check emails normally a few times a week and I never ignore messages.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

giphy.gif

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
The seller doesn’t actually have the item. They just take listings from Japanese shopping sites and list them on eBay with insane prices hoping for some western idiot to purchase it. They would then buy the item if still available, and then ship it to the eBay buyer. With the insane markup a lot of these Japanese sellers have, they don’t sell to people who know the market, that’s for sure.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The seller doesn’t actually have the item. They just take listings from Japanese shopping sites and list them on eBay with insane prices hoping for some western idiot to purchase it. They would then buy the item if still available, and then ship it to the eBay buyer. With the insane markup a lot of these Japanese sellers have, they don’t sell to people who know the market, that’s for sure.

I never knew people actually did that... that's some dodgy shit.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I never knew people actually did that... that's some dodgy shit.

It’s actually against eBay’s policy.

Yep. It's become much more common in the last few years I feel like. You can reverse image search the pictures they post and find the original listings sometimes. Also if you notice with the link you posted lachlan, all his items have different settings for each photo. And yeah, it is against eBay policy like Kid Panda said. Most all Japanese video game sellers, especially ones selling Neo items, use this sketchy practice. What's really stupid is they'll leave listings up even after the original listing/auction has been sold. They can't even get the item and yet they keep their listings up. I just avoid all Japanese sellers on eBay. No point when I import everything direct.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samurai-Sh...ON-RARE-FREE-SHIPPING-WORLDWIDE-/264793508872

All my items are very rare and collector's items for collection purpose only and not for the active usage. No warranty for the item's working condition, bid only if you are a collector. I will not accept any claims or returns for the working condition. Any type of such claim will be treated as a policy abuse and disrespect of the seller. The buyer will be immediately blocked, reported and be given a negative feedback.

Item should be paid within 3 days. Any additional customs fees, import taxes or other fees that buyer needs to pay at his/her country are solely the buyer's responsibility and I as a seller shall not be responsible in any way. Also, if the item has been arrived at the buyer's country but is beeing kept at the customs or inward office for a long time, I as a seller cannot be responsible for that and cannot be responsible for any decisions made by the buyer's office in any way due to the simple fact that each country has its own laws, decisions and policies. In this case the buyer should contact their own office where the item has been kept.

The pictures are authentic and represent the item's condition. Any kind of claim that the delivered item is not in the same described condition or is not the same one shall be treated as a false speculation and abusement of the policy and rules, therefore the buyer shall be reported to eBay for this or any similar act.

I protect and ship my items with care. If the item arrives at the buyer's country but there are delays with delivery or item is lost/damaged, the buyer has the obligation to contact his/her local post office and report by himself/herself. All my items have the insurance for these kind of situations and refunds shall be given by the post office and not directly by seller. The buyer has to have adequate proof.

As written at the top, it takes up to 4 weeks for the item to arrive depending on the designated country, traffic, customs, weather conditions etc. Do not open undelivered requests unless more than four weeks have passed, if opened it shall be treated as disrespect and ignorance of the aforementioned statements. Please use the provided tracking code to confirm the whereabouts.

If the buyer doesn't pay within the deadline or changes the mind after the bidding, he/she shall be given the unpaid strike, shall be instantly blocked from bidding and buying my items and shall be reported to eBay. Also, if the buyer has any problems paying with his credit card/paypal or if he/she cannot receive or use the given invoice properly it cannot be acknowledged because I the seller cannot be responsible for that.

Fast and secure shipping service with paid insurance by the JP Post and the additionally paid international shipping insurance for each item are all included in the shipping fee. Any kind of suspicious act or negative opinion by the buyer regarding the shipping fees shall be treated as an abusement of policy and disrespect of seller, thus the buyer shall be instantly blocked from bidding and buying, also be reported to eBay. Therefore, check your payment settings, check if you have enough money, check if your payment system is working properly and bid only if you are definitely going to pay for it.

Buyers who open any kind of claims or cases without contacting and trying to solve the problem with the seller first shall be immediately blocked as it will be treated as disrespect and abuse.

As mentioned, pictures describe the item. Depending on your device, browser, application etc. there is a possibility that the pictures are not being displayed in a same way. This is a common issue and I as a seller cannot be responsible in any way if you see the item differently. Any attempt of such abuse or claim shall be reported and penalized immediately.

Sensitive buyers who are looking into every single possible detail should refrain from bidding. I cannot hold a responsibility just because they are not satisfied with the item because of their unique opinions and requirements.

Retraction of bids is considered as an inappropriate act as many buyers are abusing this function. Buyers who retract their bids will be blocked.

Cancelations of bids shall not be performed in any way by seller, it is solely the buyer's responsibility if he/she makes a mistake with biddings. There will be no exceptions.

Also, please check the pictures and details first, to confirm what are you bidding for and its condition. If the buyer makes a mistake it is solely his/her responsibility. Any other questions are welcome.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
He doesn’t have it listed as non working, so if it doesn’t work, per ebay policy, has to refund. What a doofus.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I dont even think you can leave negative buyer feedback unless they never paid. That's all flame talk with no actual bite.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Mr Urethra,

I've bought from him before and while my games were fine. He's a scammer. A few years ago he was getting NCI stickers and slapping them on games and listing them as "new/sealed". He even super glued some of them.

You can imagine the fun people had when they opened their sealed games and found fucked up/missing manuals and gamer condition carts.

He also shill bids. I bumped up a KOF03 auction to 910 and at the last second lost. Then a few hours later got a second chance offer. This has happened 3 times with him and I always just ignore it and he has to relist.

Normally I wouldn't fuck with people like this, but I have gotten some good deals through his auctions. I think Kof96 was 85 bucks and his shipping is fast through DHL.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
I actually got banned from this guy aswell, because I dared corrected a bid that I inputed the wrong amount on. I fixed the mistake, and right as I was about to bid again for the win, I got banned.