Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Has SNK vs Capcom always been this expensive?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/392745120680

Lol, lord no. That's Japanese AES pricing. A full kit typically sells for $250-$350 I believe (correct me if wrong, it's been a while since I've paid attention to MVS prices). Even then, $10 is too much to pay for this game. :rolleyes:

That said, the Neo market in both AES and MVS is bat-shit crazy right now - there are AES versions of SvC on auction sites for over $1300.

https://www.ebay.com/i/254490389910?chn=ps

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Here’s one to watch... Bootleg Chibi Marukochan on yahoo auctions, current bid is $2000+ with 50 watchers, and 5 days to go. With the rate it’s going up, I don’t think the idiots *cough* bidders have caught on that it’s a bootleg.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k473274964

If you wanted your shit game, licensed or not, to live on as a collector's item, all you had to do was get it published on AES.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
The 161 in 1 sucks

You can say that, but the price doesn't. As long as you only care about playing those games that are now over-priced (even in mvs form), like NiTD, TSS, Viewpont and SSVS... it's well worth the price.

I enjoy playing all those games occasionally, but not enough to dump hundreds of dollars on each of them.

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
You can say that, but the price doesn't. As long as you only care about playing those games that are now over-priced (even in mvs form), like NiTD, TSS, Viewpont and SSVS... it's well worth the price.

I enjoy playing all those games occasionally, but not enough to dump hundreds of dollars on each of them.

I had a yellow MVS cart back in the day and it was terrible. Have things gotten better with it? I think if I was going to go that route I'd grab a darksoft or Neo SD.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I had a yellow MVS cart back in the day and it was terrible. Have things gotten better with it? I think if I was going to go that route I'd grab a darksoft or Neo SD.

Only thing that sucks is all the boots/hacks. I have a 161 in 1 and I have never had issues with it working.

A Neo SD is the only other choice and they are like twice the price of a 161. Guess its just a matter of preference.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

The newest 161 with kabuki Klash is actually quite nice even fresh out of the box, works very well. It’s recommended you add capacitor fixes but I haven’t actually had sound issues on mine without those fixes. The best part about the 161 is the Unibios 4.0 has a feature called Pick n Mix, press and hold start or select when powering up and your MVS and it will operate as if it’s a 95-ish slot MVS system, it will be able to automatically rotate through the entire cart for you, or you can press and hold select to bring up a small menu window to quickly flip through all the games. Pick n Mix also hides all the hacks.

Last edited:

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
The newest 161 with kabuki Klash is actually quite nice even fresh out of the box, works very well. It’s recommended you add capacitor fixes but I haven’t actually had sound issues on mine without those fixes. The best part about the 161 is the Unibios 4.0 has a feature called Pick n Mix, press and hold start or select when powering up and your MVS and it will operate as if it’s a 95-ish slot MVS system, it will be able to automatically rotate through the entire cart for you, or you can press and hold select to bring up a small menu window to quickly flip through all the games. Pick n Mix also hides all the hacks.

https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/32881430413.html

this version from this seller is supposed to have all the fixes.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I've seen those multi carts on YAJ. There's a KOF one as well.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I'm convinced those actions for 8k AES games are some form of money laundering. That's if they sell of course

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
That's Kenny boy you retard. If he says its real it's real. Its also overpriced because it's Kenny. Doesn't matter what you offer, he'll only go down 10 bucks.

yep, neotropolis has legit stuff...you are just going to pay through the nose because he likes to price for the benefit of the community.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
That's Kenny boy you retard. If he says its real it's real. Its also overpriced because it's Kenny. Doesn't matter what you offer, he'll only go down 10 bucks.

I've actually got some good deals from Kenny in off Ebay purchases by reaching out to him on Facebook. Got a game from him a few months back and he knocked off $50 and included shipping (which was an extra $15 on Ebay) - so it ended up being $75 bucks off of what the Ebay price was. Not to say some of his stuff isn't overpriced, but he also isn't unreasonable if you reach out to him outside of Ebay.