Page 345 of 351 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 8772

Thread: Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

  1. #8601
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    bigapple3am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Posts
    70
    Oof, this control panel.
    wft neo 2.jpgwft neo 1.jpg

  2. #8602
    Host for Orochi
    suicidekiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    1,412
    What a nice item. I'm excited to see how much it will fetch. Could be a really high seller in this condition.

    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Neo-Geo-AES-...EAAOSw~QRaNDcN


    Quote Originally Posted by Pep
    Your nickname suits very well for someone who has decided collecting NGH

  3. #8603
    I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    radiantsvgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

    Posts
    1,321
    Sorry if this is someone here, but $2200....

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Neo-G...MAAOSwSQFaOYLN

  4. #8604
    Mai's Stalker
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    Sorry if this is someone here, but $2200....

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Neo-G...MAAOSwSQFaOYLN
    Do not say sorry, man.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  5. #8605
    I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    radiantsvgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Montatez View Post
    Do not say sorry, man.
    I understand a man has to eat, but god damn, $2200. I'd say that qualifies for the thread.

  6. #8606
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    5,173
    Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    I understand a man has to eat, but god damn, $2200. I'd say that qualifies for the thread.
    No doubt. Nice looking cab but c'mon...
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

    I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

    Thanks a lot.

  7. #8607
    Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Karou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    4,448
    56.61$


    whats up with ngm? never heard about it...
    whats the one affiliated with the Dion and Chris neogeofreak? ngf, right?
    .

  8. #8608
    Neo Bubble Buster
    Trilla Kangz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mentor,Ohio

    Posts
    43
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Neo-...wAAOSwzXxaO8En

    Looks great ! I wonder if children were involved..
    Last edited by Trilla Kangz; 12-21-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: didn't say enough

  9. #8609
    Dogg-Father
    Neodogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    2,921
    this isn't on Ebay, but craigslist...
    https://dayton.craigslist.org/for/d/...432731395.html

    EDIT: Guess the noob above found it somewhere else too...
    Last edited by Neodogg; 12-21-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

  10. #8610
    Somewhere in Europe.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Neo Geo World

    Posts
    626
    Seriously ... WTF is wrong with people who ask thousands of dollars for ugly, garbage looking pieces of home-made turd-cabs, cocktails or superguns? If you're capable of building the thing and hooking everything up, you're obviously not entirely brain-dead, but at the same time, you can't value your work this high. Especially in the US, where cabs are apparently abundant and pretty cheap. In Sweden, I'm basically looking at ~$1800 for a candy, but that's a working candy, not some wood workshop experiment gone somewhat right. Wake up, Home Improvement. Your shit isn't THAT hot.

  11. #8611
    Mai's Stalker
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    this isn't on Ebay, but craigslist...
    https://dayton.craigslist.org/for/d/...432731395.html

    EDIT: Guess the noob above found it somewhere else too...
    image.jpg
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  12. #8612
    Art of Typing Wiz


    Viewpoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas

    Posts
    5,052

    The Dutchlands

    https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/vg...413917276.html

    It's not MAME, Just turn it on and start playing for only $1250.00!

    Fucking retarded..

  13. #8613
    I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    radiantsvgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/vg...413917276.html

    It's not MAME, Just turn it on and start playing for only $1250.00!

    Fucking retarded..
    Dude he is seriously trying to hose someone with that shitty pandoras box cabinet. Sad thing is that someone will fall for it. Love how that vertical contra is stretched out to fill the screen.

  14. #8614
    Somewhere in Europe.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Neo Geo World

    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    Dude he is seriously trying to hose someone with that shitty pandoras box cabinet. Sad thing is that someone will fall for it. Love how that vertical contra is stretched out to fill the screen.
    Do people really fall for this type of thing, though? In US it's much easier to score cabs. If this was in Europe, he'd probably sell it, depending on the country. Funny thing is, I actually know someone from Pflugerville. Not this guy, though.

  15. #8615
    I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    radiantsvgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Do people really fall for this type of thing, though? In US it's much easier to score cabs. If this was in Europe, he'd probably sell it, depending on the country. Funny thing is, I actually know someone from Pflugerville. Not this guy, though.
    Yes, the guy I bought that project cocktail makes and sells them all the time. Another guy who fixed my neo harness also builds and sells them on the regular. Lot of uninformed suckers out there.

  16. #8616
    Somewhere in Europe.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Neo Geo World

    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    Yes, the guy I bought that project cocktail makes and sells them all the time. Another guy who fixed my neo harness also builds and sells them on the regular. Lot of uninformed suckers out there.
    Unfortunately we'll never get any statistical data, but sometimes I wonder ... People buying things like that and paying crazy money for console games must come from this neo-retro crowd born in the '90s. Retro games are cool! We have jobs now, and we can go by our own Top Ten Hidden Gem lists to complete our retro libraries!

  17. #8617
    Art of Typing Wiz


    Viewpoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas

    Posts
    5,052
    Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    Dude he is seriously trying to hose someone with that shitty pandoras box cabinet. Sad thing is that someone will fall for it. Love how that vertical contra is stretched out to fill the screen.
    The thing that gets me is he calls it a "Neo*Geo" arcade cab when it obviously doesn't have the original hardware.

  18. #8618
    Stakes Winner
    noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Denver

    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Unfortunately we'll never get any statistical data, but sometimes I wonder ... People buying things like that and paying crazy money for console games must come from this neo-retro crowd born in the '90s. Retro games are cool! We have jobs now, and we can go by our own Top Ten Hidden Gem lists to complete our retro libraries!
    I bought some NES stuff from a guy a couple of years ago right before Christmas. He told me he was selling it because they were getting some kind of multcade for Christmas. Nice house. They obviously had money. Seemed like he and his family liked playing old games, and thought having an "arcade cabinet" to play them all from was a cool solution. Not for me, but there's definitely an audience of people who have the money to spend, and don't particularly care about original hardware, or trying to track down good deals.

  19. #8619
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Virginia USA

    Posts
    227
    Looks like an Ibara Kuro full kit, including poster, is being sold on Ebay.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IBARA-KUR...QAAOSwCcZaLVdO

    One expects a high price for one of those these days, but it's probably worth closer to about $4,000. Though a sale on the high end of around $6,000 may be within the realm of possibility, this seller is charging the equivalent in pounds of over $8,000.

    Wonder if it will actually sell.

  20. #8620
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    12,281
    Eh, let someone buy it, game is overrated anyway.

  21. #8621
    King of Fighters Medic

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    5,784
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSludge View Post
    Wonder if it will actually sell.
    The delusion of value is what makes this hobby so appealing and indeed, it works both ways for us: no Black Thursdays, but no gold veins either. It's what I'd like to call a complex ordinariness.

  22. #8622
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    bigapple3am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Posts
    70
    Look at the button layout on this bad boy:

    wft neo 3.jpg

  23. #8623
    Somewhere in Europe.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Neo Geo World

    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by bigapple3am View Post
    Look at the button layout on this bad boy
    Pretty ergonomic, if your hand is a three-tine hoe.

  24. #8624
    H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay
    CryingWanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada

    Posts
    3,973
    $50 plus shipping for a damn dirty blue's journey bootleg... why...

    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/222789832624

  25. #8625
    I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    radiantsvgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMachineGun View Post
    $50 plus shipping for a damn dirty blue's journey bootleg... why...

    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/222789832624
    I’m more disappointed and amazed that someone bothered to bootleg blues journey. That’s probably one of the crustiest, filthiest boots I’ve seen in awhile.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •