Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'm self aware of the faggotry that's allowed on here when it comes to sales threads whether people like the prices or not. No reason to post something here feeding some douchy trolls. I really don't care where I get stuff from but I don't care to sell at a place like this either.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hmm you're right. Can't say I give one fuck about that in the least bit. Seems kind of half assed just partly blocking the site anyway. Goes to show the site has a well deserved rep when the moderation defends the heckling trolls.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Hmm you're right. Can't say I give one fuck about that in the least bit. Seems kind of half assed just partly blocking the site anyway. Goes to show the site has a well deserved rep when the moderation defends the heckling trolls.

This is honestly your own fault because you decided to talk shit about these forums on Atari age.

You should realize that your words on that Forum would have been found out sooner or later and thus you are at the point where we are now where nobody likes you because you don't think before you speak.

Honestly if you had opted to not say anything negative about this place which is a home for some people who have been here for years you would not be getting shit like you are now.

The only reason your p.m. and Market privileges were revoked was because you said some stupid stuff in this thread which really was only pointless to begin with where you should have just shut up and moved on.

Just remember I'm one of the few people here who had no problem with your posts but even then the stuff you said right now in this thread really made me bang my head on the desk when you think about how many people you've pissed off and you said you were only using the market to abuse.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Look I understand what you're saying and I'm not even disagreeing with you either. I did not talk shit or make anything up. I vented over taking irrational regular crap from people and I don't regret it and would do it again. I know members go between both sites so I knew it wouldn't go unnoticed but I didn't care. Sure I could have opted to say nothing negative, but what good would it have done as the daily abuse had already started anyway.

It doesn't really affect me I can't do those two things, and maybe to you it was pointless what I said but I don't feel the same. All things considered I wouldn't be surprised if I were banned before I log in next time.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Go cry on your butt buddy fdurso224's shoulder. Coupla fuckin' worthless fagits.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Look I understand what you're saying and I'm not even disagreeing with you either.

Then please reel it in for your own sake man.

I did not talk shit or make anything up. I vented over taking irrational regular crap from people and I don't regret it and would do it again.

Going to another forum to bitch about members here is indeed textbook talking shit. You might call it venting but most people would look at it otherwise since you vented there about people here & then came back here to talk to people here trying to join in on conversations like nothing you said over there didn't count. That's not how these forums work and if you say asinine things, you're going to get caught and called out for it which is how these forums work.

I know members go between both sites so I knew it wouldn't go unnoticed but I didn't care. Sure I could have opted to say nothing negative, but what good would it have done as the daily abuse had already started anyway.

What good it would have done is you wouldn't be at the point you are now where a good chunk of the regular member base along with a few unknown people are saying the same thing about you.

Look man I'll put it simple and take it from fucking me who's signed up as the 21st member of these forums 17 years ago. You need to learn when & where to pick your fights and "defending" yourself here isn't going to win you any points with anyone when you've already opened the door to what you've been taking now from people here. You're letting your pride get in the fucking way of being a normal member here.

It doesn't really affect me I can't do those two things, and maybe to you it was pointless what I said but I don't feel the same. All things considered I wouldn't be surprised if I were banned before I log in next time.

No my man, It was pointless. You're trying to ice skate uphill backwards and only sliding forward and falling on your face with this hardass stance you're trying to take. I would honestly say it would be best to take some time off these forums because everyone is seeing that you give more of a fuck about this place then you're willing to admit.

Also, you won't get banned here. It takes some real nazi-level shit to get banned from NG.com and to rot you probably just barely registered as a blip on his radar.

Just go do something irl and fuck this place because you're not going to last much longer other then some rage induced quitting post.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
In all honesty... I didn't care too much about the talking shit about us on other forums... it happens a lot where our memberbase is concerned...

I've been known to go "off reservation..."... on other sites... and sometimes our rep here seems to run ahead of us... So, I never take it personally...

The ONLY reason Tanooki had his Pm and market privs revoked was that he brought stuff here and decided that we weren't good enough to have the chance to buy them back...

There are good "flippers"... and then there are leeches... and Tanooki imo fell into the latter...

As the current market dumbass.... I've tried to be as fair as I can to EVERYONE... and usually takes a lot to have your privs revoked...

SURE... there is the odd War Room lock... when I need to send a message... but once that is assimilated by the forum... it usually works out well...

Tanooki can either stay and contribute... or leave... it's no real biggie to me..

xROTx

PS. This aint even drama... takes a LOT to get me out of neutral gear tbh...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
In all honesty... I didn't care too much about the talking shit about us on other forums... it happens a lot where our memberbase is concerned...

I've been known to go "off reservation..."... on other sites... and sometimes our rep here seems to run ahead of us... So, I never take it personally...

The ONLY reason Tanooki had his Pm and market privs revoked was that he brought stuff here and decided that we weren't good enough to have the chance to buy them back...

There are good "flippers"... and then there are leeches... and Tanooki imo fell into the latter...

As the current market dumbass.... I've tried to be as fair as I can to EVERYONE... and usually takes a lot to have your privs revoked...

SURE... there is the odd War Room lock... when I need to send a message... but once that is assimilated by the forum... it usually works out well...

Tanooki can either stay and contribute... or leave... it's no real biggie to me..

xROTx

PS. This aint even drama... takes a LOT to get me out of neutral gear tbh...

Exactly. The whole kill switch thing is the silly part of it. If he'd actually been a part of these forums long enough he'd have known by now that getting perma-banned takes some serious effort. He just needs to take VT's advice and hit the logout button.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I got the conversions from here so complaining about them seems pretty hypocritical.

you-keep-using-conversion-it-does-not-mean-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

That NitD is a damn bootleg, not a fuckin conversion. Conversion is legit chips on legit boards. Like taking the chips off an MVS copy of a game and putting them on AES boards to make an AES copy.

Your NitD is a bootleg as there's no legit chips on it. You've been around long enough to know the difference.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lads... and Lassies with willies...

There are currently only 3 active mods atm that do anything... hitting the radar of ANY of them = bad...

They be usually... cranky and drunk... it's an age thingy...

Each one of them knows the forum inside out... I just have NO idea why people just don't use the forums and try to enjoy it...

xROTx

PS. As for me... I'd add... OLD, Cranky and drunk...:keke:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Oh fuck YOU. Fuck you and your worthless fucking children, you scamming braindead piece of fucking garbage.

You're a goddamn scammer trying to sell a fucking BOOTLEG on AtariAge hoping someone won't know any better. Not fucking happening.

Darkness

n00b
I want a conversion of ROTD. Not a bootleg, a real conversion. Can't and won't pay for that original AES with this damn prices.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Thanks, Delaware.

"Hi, I'm in Delaware..."

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Filthy I find it hard to understand someone who constantly rambles with a dick in their mouth. Grow the fuck up.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Rot if that's why I'm blocked and I get pegged as a leech so be it. Given the shit I take here I felt no reason to open a sales thread here to take crap in there too. It has everything to do with that, being a leech hadn't even crossed my mind. If that's the trade off that's fine.

And viewpoint, for what it is worth thank you. And if pride fits, then it does, but I also wouldn't go as low as some whiny assed blast out rage quit as that gets no one anywhere ever. Not sure I'll just log out, but as far as me saying a whole lot after this is over I really can't say.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Didnt you claim you worked in the industry? Yet you're claiming ignorance in the difference between a bootleg and a conversion?

You're so full of shit.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot if that's why I'm blocked and I get pegged as a leech so be it. Given the shit I take here I felt no reason to open a sales thread here to take crap in there too. It has everything to do with that, being a leech hadn't even crossed my mind. If that's the trade off that's fine.

And viewpoint, for what it is worth thank you. And if pride fits, then it does, but I also wouldn't go as low as some whiny assed blast out rage quit as that gets no one anywhere ever. Not sure I'll just log out, but as far as me saying a whole lot after this is over I really can't say.

Do you know how much shit I "catch"... or any other member on this site...

It's the way it is... I don't judge on that basis...

The forum is what it is... I am who I am...

In short... The lads and I will coerce... persuade... threaten... politely suggest... OUR view of what the forum should be...

xROTx

PS. YOU fell short...

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Out of topic but who is the lady at the bottom? Celebrity or insta model?

OT & Combobreaker & protip

1. dl the image
2. open images.google.com
3. upload image
4. boom

now moar tanooki flames...

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Fell short is a nice way to put it, and agreed. Trust me I know all too well how much shit moderators catch so I get it.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Fell short is a nice way to put it, and agreed. Trust me I know all too well how much shit moderators catch so I get it.

Oh good, something else that you know - Fantastic!

I'm sure there's some sort of dead-end story about your wife or kids that you feel the need to relay to us.

The less paragraphs, the better!