Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo...ossed-Swords-Samurai-Showdown-3-/162644809380

"This is a limited time offer that'd won't last due to the nature of the bundle."

ruffles-original.png

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I'd never buy from someone who was too lazy to properly wrap up the cables and atleast attempt to display the contents of the "bundle" in an organized manor. Also lol at the "minor" scratch.

Don't be too prejudiced, that's how I got a couple of original PS1&2 RGB cables and even one GC component for grabs. No one else has noticed them among the cable clutter on the pics.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Was going to post the same. This is getting outta hand. $500 for a fucking insert of Metal Slug 3?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Was going to post the same. This is getting outta hand. $500 for a fucking insert of Metal Slug 3?

I've...
...seen things even collectards wouldn't believe.
SNK trading cards on fire off
the shoulder of eBay.com
I watched C-Notes...
...glitter in the dark...
...near Neo-Geo-Land coins.
All those...
...auctions will fade...
...in time...
...like...
...colors...
...on AES sleeves.
Time to... have a good laugh ;).

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Collectards are going to do what collectards do. 15 years ago funcoland couldn't get rid of shit like that delicensed Stadium Events for .49 cents at retail, now fools pay 4-5 figures for it.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo...ossed-Swords-Samurai-Showdown-3-/162644809380 "This is a limited time offer that'd won't last due to the nature of the bundle."

The same guy has a 3DS on sale with "special firmware". Item description is pure gold:

"Special Firmware Nintendo 3ds Xl system with 9 built in games for a limited time. (...) Only issue with this marvelous system is the analog is really worn and needs oil to loosen up really stiff. Once in a lifetime offer."

How abot a KoF '97 AES manual for $999 + $45 in shipping?

Darkness

n00b
And I see I picked the wrong tab when I posted my answer... Such a great fucking start :p

Well, it sorta fits, because ROTD prices have gone insane and I have no fucking idea how I'm supposed to get it in my AES.

madman

The same guy has a 3DS on sale with "special firmware". Item description is pure gold:

"Special Firmware Nintendo 3ds Xl system with 9 built in games for a limited time. (...) Only issue with this marvelous system is the analog is really worn and needs oil to loosen up really stiff. Once in a lifetime offer."
It takes a srs case of sausage fingers to break a 3DS stick.

madman

So? I'm done playing them through as I'm bored of them. I got the conversions from here so complaining about them seems pretty hypocritical.

I don't think conversion means what you think it means.

Spoiler:
Dumb fagit.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
So? I'm done playing them through as I'm bored of them. I got the conversions from here so complaining about them seems pretty hypocritical.

You're attempting to sell bootlegs as "conversions" and pricing them as such.

You're nothing but a piece of shit, and you deserve to get your market privs revoked.

madman

You're nothing but a piece of shit, and you deserve to get your market privs revoked.

Funny that he's OK w/buying for cheap on here, but won't list these items FS in the market. Mainly because he knows he's asking stupid prices and we'd all shit on him. So he's somewhat self aware of his faggotry.

dailyone

n00b

Out of topic but who is the lady at the bottom? Celebrity or insta model?