Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
even my Japanese collector friends on Twitter etc. are laughing...

Double Reppuken

NGFL Member., xROTx,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272696995672

Seller decided not to include the fake manual anymore. Too obvious. When informed of reasons why insert and cart are also fake, seller responds in Spanish (despite obviously able to speak English) and claims its real, because he posted pcb pics. Posting pics of pcb makes a fake game authentic, apparently.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Wow great lot but seller with 6 feedback and still over 15k dollars and listing says that the collection will be delivered after no claims can be made. So kinda big gamble for buyer. Why the seller did not sell this in some pc-engine forum? For that money the buyer would probably fly there and look the collection in person before buying. If this is legit probably the buyer can make fair amount for selling those big titles that are NIB. Those kinda collectors are crazy anyways.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260945075144

I bought a mint copy for 400 bucks. Looks exactly like what's pictured. "NOS" means seal is still on snapcase too.

This listing has been up for years. As time goes on, and no one buys, seller does the rational thing and RAISES the price.

An overpriced KPJ auction? Wow. Amazing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
NG.com - full of assholes and nerds who get off philosophizing about how "great" the Neo was and are bored enough to have a thread talking about auctions

FTFY

Last edited:

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Oh I have no doubt it's a scam, I'm just wondering if anyone has ever tried to reel the guy in to find out what the scam actually is.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
I'll send you a link next time it goes up Massi, he adds it every few days it feels like before it disappears.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Auction has been deleted..what was that about?

I reported it to Ebay immediately so they must of pulled it. In the description it said don't bid on the auction and gave directions to fill out a form with your information.