Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
That was my eBay sale. I picked up that Mahjong game from a store in Bangkok. I paid £20.00 for it and put it on ebay to start at £25.00. It was at £31.00 for ages and that's what I thought it would sell for. Couldn't believe it went for nearly £200.00. I was going to list it originally for £35.00 as a BIN. The cart was sold to a german buyer.

Damn, the price was so crazy, I didnt even realize it was an auction.

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Damn, the price was so crazy, I didnt even realize it was an auction.

The price was completely off the scale. I genuinely thought i might be able to make £10-15 on it.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I used to buy a lot of stuff from Yamatoku. Wonder at what price this auction will close.

Yea me too. His auctions get a bit crazy now since so many people know about him. He seems to have a infinite amount of games, it just keeps coming.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I used to win some things as well but the $15 shipping for the first item with no choice of other methods kinda killed that for me.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Yamatoku is a mixed bag of tricks and good stuff and great supply. I used to buy from the guy but once he got into that crooked ebay GSP racket simple little 3oz handheld games started having $20 shipping fees instead of like $5-7 so I stopped, and consoles tend to be twice that. That Metal Slug though, given what it goes for, at $20 shipping that's a drop in the bucket compared to the usual.

I had been considering ordering a broken but still white old Famicom from him for a project, but I never get around to finding the time. Those old machines when they're toasted, they're nice to fit other projects in them like Pi systems.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
You can find all the Mahjong games on Yahoo JP for a lot less than that....

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Hey, what's up Jorge! How's life treating you?