Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Did anyone see Garou and how much it went for yesterday on the bay. Wtf ��

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Garou US, to be precise. There just aren't many english AES carts around eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...RC2.A0.H0.Xneo+geo.TRS0&_nkw=neo+geo&_sacat=0

...but a lot of 'enthusiasts'.

We all love Garou, but surely an MVS cart and $6,400 in your bank account is better? Unless money is no object for you, I suppose.

I just wonder how many people are getting themselves into ridiculous debt, or financial hardship, so they can have these games on their shelves.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
We all love Garou, but surely an MVS cart and $6,400 in your bank account is better? Unless money is no object for you, I suppose.

I just wonder how many people are getting themselves into ridiculous debt, or financial hardship, so they can have these games on their shelves.

^ This.

But some people are earning some serious $$$ and this is nothing to them.

Unfortunately I'm not one of them and will stick to my MVS copy!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
MOTW regrets, lol, I parted with mine along with crazier titles, I think the one that hurts the most is Neo Turf Masters, that one is way up there. MVS will do just fine.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Boot. Even the crappy tiny picture can't hide the new, non-SNK snaplock.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
We all love Garou, but surely an MVS cart and $6,400 in your bank account is better?

Can't say, what's actually better for other people, but my collecting ceased long before a US Garou cost $6,400 and form my personal experience, money is always an object, no matter how loaded you are.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

ya i agree, or at least get the JPN version for 1/5 of the cost . Im continually surprised at how big the market is for $5000 + video games.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Shawn Maxon was the buyer.

I think we can safely say anyone who pays that much for a game can be slagged off as a 'Shawn Maxon'

"look at that guy, he paid $6,700 for a game! What a Shawn Maxon!"