Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
It was converted from a real Crossed Swords 2 CD ground up into powder them compressed back into the form of an EPROM. Get it now, before it can't be found and all those CS2 CDs disappear from the wild!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
For the turbo fans....

This is just stupid. This auction has far surpassed it's value if bought separate. I laugh at the fool that buys this and realizes Exile Wicked Phenomenon is a buggy, broken, boring, POS.

I guess the other games are pretty awesome, with exception of Dragon Slayer, which is below average fun.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112166184694?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

And he relisted it. He's a flipper and got banned from here. Then made a new account, that one got banned too. Greeneye indeed. Pretty sure he just buys crap to flip on ebay.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'm sure I'm not the only one to get stupid shit like this when you sell but I've seen a huge uptick in it this year along side with d-bags who don't fucking pay until you open a case against them like you're into the layaway business.

I tried to sell a few dozen things the last 2 weeks, nothing, then 1 sold this time, kind of pissed because the stuff was moving at higher prices and I had lowered everything pretty much by $5. Someone wanted my $20 copy of Genesis 'Phelios' but they I guess felt they're too good to pay for $3 for shipping.

Hi,
If you'd sell me this particular used Sega Genesis game cart of "Phelios," for $20 w/free standard shipping, then, I'd make immediate payment. Please let me know.
Thanks,

- lowgman1

I've never responded to idiots like this before, but screw him, I felt snarky tonight and fired this comment off: I'll be relisting it. I'm sorry if you can afford paying for shipping but maybe you should find another hobby or a cheaper game.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Looks like arcade game flyers, called chirashi in Japan. However some seem to be cut on the bottom so I would stay away from them.

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Spine is faded, otherwise it looks good. So I guess this was a bargain?

I'm wondering if the bids on that Metal Slug are fake/shill/troll bids, as only 2 bidders (1 with private feedback...) have raised the price from $150 to $8000+ in a manner of a few hours.

Last edited:

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object

OPQTaA0.png

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It is subjective I think, but not in the overall clean state. Use feeling little, but burnt on spine. Please tender on the understanding more.

Nice to meet you... & your ca$h.